Chapter 150- Wedding.💍

The music flowed beautifully throughout the garden, the sunlight shinning and the lake glistening, each if the guests sat comfortably in their chairs, awaiting the brides arrival. At exactly the correct time, the music began and everyone stood. The best men gave Nik one last glance before taking their places in the front row, only Elijah and Damon remained by the originals side.

The guests and Niklaus turned to see little Nadia toddling down the aisle, throwing flowers down onto the aisle, her flower wand had been placed in her basket so that her hands would be free. They all awed at her, seeing the gems glinting on her dress, as she reached the alter, Esme picked her up and placed her on her lap.

The next to descend the aisle was Bonnie Bennett, the witch, she walked with her usual grace, a smile adorning her face, directly behind her was Jenna who looked equally as beautiful. When they reached the alter they stood by their seats in the front row.

Katherine and Caroline quickly followed suit and the doppelganger smiled at her boyfriend with a wink when they locked gazes. Rebekah appeared next, walking as if on water and then, the music shifted to the customary bridal march. The sun grew brighter as the bride arrived and luckily the cold ones in the audience had been given daylight rings to prevent their sparkle.

Isabella Marie Salvatore walked down the aisle between her fathers, everyone involuntarily gawked at her immense beauty and Klaus was almost in tears, his pride overpowering him, he was overwhelmed by the fact that he was about to marry the most perfect creature to ever grace the earth.

As Alaric placed her hand into her hybrid Fiances, the rest of the world disappeared, all she saw was him, all she was aware if was him, and he felt the same. The ceremony commenced and their eyes never left one another's. Eventually the time came, the rings were  exchanged and Bella's hands were shaking as she resisted tears.

"It's okay my love" he whispered, so low that only the supernaturals heard him. His words allowed her hands to steady and she easily slid his ring into place.

"I do"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" were the only words that registered in Klaus's mind as he pulled his beautiful bride toward him, placing their lips together in a kiss of epic passion, far greater than either of them had ever experienced before in their entire lives.

Applause erupted, many tears were falling after the beautiful ceremony and Klaus grinned in happiness, spinning his bride away from him and both of them smile to their friends and family, more applause following.

"I love you"

"I love you too Mrs Mikaelson" he grinned and she giggled.

"That'll take some getting used to"

"Well we have eternity my dear"

"That we do."

-----
All of the guests began walking around the lake and multiple photographers scattered the area, snapping shots of them, elsewhere a more professional photographer took pictures of the happy couple and the bridal party.

"I love you" they placed their lips together a flash could be seen. Many more photos were taken to document their big day before they walked hand in hand toward the reception. When they arrived, all of the guests were sat in their designated seats and they cheered proudly.

As they went over to their beautifully decorated table, Niklaus pulled the chair out for the new Mikaelson and Bella smiled appreciatively. The next to arrive was the food and Bella chatter softly to Elijah as the waiters appeared.

"That was a beautiful ceremony" Elijah complimented and she smiled.

"Thank you, when we got there it sort of felt like the whole world disappeared and it was just us there. It was magic" she smiled, knowing she'd remember that day for eternity.

"Speeches!" Someone cheered, they'd been chatting for around half an hour and everyone had consumed the most amount of food as they possibly could.

"I'll start?" Elijah asked his new sister and she smiled appreciatively. The handsome suited original mounted the stage and the audience erupted in cheers.

"Thank you, after such a long time you'd expect me to have a perfected speech for this occasion but unfortunately I do not, sorry, though I shall try the best I can. Niklaus, you have faced every challenge thrown at you over the years and succeeded, throughout that time you didn't know that one challenge would turn into such a great miracle but it did."

"The day I met Isabella, she loathed my brother endlessly but as time progressed, every time he screwed up she just began to love him more. That's the type of person my brother needs, a person who can accept all his flaws and love him for it. That person is Isabella Marie Mikaelson. There will never be a person like her anywhere in the world."

"She is unique and she is beautiful and she is the reason that this family is together, I hope Niklaus and Isabella have love throughout the rest of eternity. To Bella and Klaus!" Everyone toasted and Bella was crying slightly, her hand gripping her husband's.

"That was beautiful Lijah" she complimented as he sat at her side once more.

"I'm glad you liked it little sister" they hugged one another and heard the microphone squeal, causing them to look up and see Alaric tapping it hastily.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm under strict orders by the devil pixie" he pointed to Alice "not to drink until after my speech so you'll have to excuse me if It seems a little rushed." Everyone laughed.

"The day she walked through the door was the true first day of our lives, her beauty was beyond compare and her compassion louder than words, she kept us going for years, kept us a family and now, she's done it again. Her family betrayed her and now she's made her own, that's the best thing about Bella, no matter what she'll protect her family and She'll protect her husband."

"I'm proud to say that I got the honour of walking that beautiful bride down the aisle today and I get the right to call her my daughter. And now, I have the right to call him my son. They are perfect, they are everything a couple should be and I know for a fact that they will stay together throughout eternity. " he smiled and descended the stage with a smile. Bella ran toward him and he caught her in a hug as everyone cheered.

"I love you papa"

"I love you too Izzy"

--
After a short but sweet interval, Damon took to the stage and everyone stared at him expectantly, an audience member wolf whistled at him and he beamed brightly.

"Lovely day isn't it?" He asked and everyone responded at once with a giant yes.

"He has a good soul and he's handsome to!" Damon hollered, despite having a microphone, he pointed to  Nik, staring directly at Bella in the process.

"We'll always be the best of friends" Damon smiled and Niklaus returns it "even if we were enemies once." He chuckled.

"If you start crying, I'm gonna cry and I'll never get through this. I'd rather die tomorrow than live a day without the two of you, you are family. Some people care too much, I think it's called love. Like so many things, its not what's outside but what's inside that counts. Hakuna Matata....it means no worries for the rest of your days. Run the hidden pine trails of the forest, taste the sun sweet berries of the earth, roll in all the riches around you...paint with all the colours of the wind. love is a song that never ends." He finished and everyone cheered for him loudly.

"Who knew Disney would make such a great speech?" he chuckled and returns to his seat.