chapter 77- Queen of the Quarter👑

Bella walked into the kitchen with a skip in her step, she was engaged to the man that she loved and she couldn't be happier at that moment. She sat down beside Katherine at the dining table, a wide grin on her face as she stole the doppelgangers orange juice. She downed it and grinned again, almost bouncing in happiness.

"Someone's happy" Rebekah commented as she entered the room with Caroline, the two blondes could easily be confused as sisters as they looked alike, the same as Katherine and Bella could.

"I'm really happy" she giggled and the others laughed at her. Rebekah began braiding Bella's hair into two long Dutch braids down her back and they all chatted excitedly. Katherine was rolling out wedding ideas and Bella rolled her eyes, Klaus would probably not wish to marry her anytime soon.

"Calm down Katty, he probably doesn't even want to marry me anytime soon" she whispered, thinking about having a wedding. She heard someone entered and looked up to see the men in the doorway.

"No Darling, i want to marry you as soon as i possibly can" he announced and wrapped his arms around her from behind. They all smiled at each other, they then realized that they hadn't seen the Cullens since the engagement had been announced, maybe they were just busy?

"Really?" She was overwhelmed with excitement but deep inside she was saddened, she'd always wanted her father , Charlie to walk her down the aisle but that was never going to happen. Maybe she could have Alaric walk her down the aisle? He was the closest father she had except Carlisle.

"Yes really" Klaus kissed her head affectionately. Elijah entered and smiled at everyone, briefly kissing Katherine before coughing, symbolizing he had news.

"There is a party at the quarter tonight as it is boxing day, it will be a celebration and we are all to attend, ball attire please" he spoke, his voice suggesting that it was not a request and they would be going.

"Perfect, we can announce are engagement" Klaus grinned in happiness, stroking Bella's arm softly and she giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Go and find your party attire" Elijah ordered and they all left at the same time, heading to their closets to pick an outfit for the party. Bella was quick to decide upon a tight fitting champagne coloured ball gown with sparkles decorating the top. She pared it with champagne coloured shoes which matched nicely.

"When are we to get dressed?" Rebekah asked Elijah as she peeked over the banister

"When are we to get dressed?" Rebekah asked Elijah as she peeked over the banister. The others appeared, leaning over their assigned banisters awaiting an answer. Bella was on the top floor beside Klaus.

"Now" Elijah answered, looking up at his family who stared at him from different floors , it was rather early so they were curious as to why they were dressing so early. "I have a few plans for the day before the ball." He continued before waltzing away, leaving them to question his itinerary.

"Let's get ready" Klaus decided and the two reentered their room, quickly showering. When Klaus was in the shower, Bella sat on the bed doing her makeup and wearing a towel.

"What do you think will happen at this party?" Klaus questioned his fiance as he reentered their room. He had a towel around his waist. She looked up from her compact mirror, momentarily stunned by his toned body.

"I don't know, do you think Marcel has something planned?" She questioned whilst standing and walking over to him.

"I hope not" he seemed stressed but shortly relaxed when Bella wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm sure it will all be okay" she smiled and kissed him on the lips before turning and lifting up her dress. She got dressed and Klaus zipped the back, it highlighted her curves greatly and the heels increased her height. Klaus smirked at her and she rolled her eyes and told him to get dressed whilst giggling. He pouted and did as requested.

Klaus came back out from the closet and Bella had straightened her hair so it reached her waist and it lay behind her shoulders, a braid running across the top of her head with a few whispy strands.

"Gorgeous" Klaus smiled and kissed her cheek before holding her hand and guiding her down the stairs. They soon met the remainder of their family and began walking out the front, the sun was just beginning to set. A large limo pulled up, courtesy of Elijah.

"Let's go" Elijah grinned and they all got in, it was spacious and they sipped champagne. Elijah then decided to do a toast. "To Bella and Niklaus, i wish them eternal happiness and love within their new unity" he spoke and the couple smiled as everyone drank to that.

"Thank you Elijah" Bella whispered and kissed his cheek, he was as much an older brother to her as Damon and Stefan were now. Katherine smiled at Isabella and kissed her forehead with a light smile.

"Let's go to this party then!" Everyone cheered and laughed for the rest of the journey and they soon arrived,they were one of the firsts to arrive and entered together. Klaus soon spotted Marcel and called him over.

"Marcellus" Klaus greeted, hugging him briefly.

"Klaus!" The younger vampire returned in happiness, the two had long since decided to divide ownership of the quarter meaning they were joint kings of new Orleans.

"I'd like to reintroduce you to my fiance, Isabella" Klaus gestured to the beauty beside him. Marcel was momentarily shocked by the news but soon grinned happily and congratulated his fellow king.

"Hello to you future queen of the quarter" Marcel laughed and kissed her hand as she giggled along with him at the word's, she'd never considered what it would mean to marry the original hybrid.