chapter 148- Butterflies💥

A/N: RIP uncle Nigel, I miss you.
Nigel Champion. -- 02/03/17. 12.38 Am

-----

"Klaus! Your nerves are killing me!" Jasper hollered from the balcony of the abbatoir, glancing over the banister to see all of the men below fixing their shirts, they'd decided as a majority vote to not fully get ready for the wedding until they arrived at the house, not wanting to crumple the expensive suits.

"I'm sorry, I've been waiting a thousand years for this day, cut me some slack" he retorted, allowing Elijah to help tie his complicated tie.

"Don't worry dad, we'll be right by your side the whole time" Jeremy chimed and the hybrid smiled in thanks at the support he'd received.

"Bella texted me!" Stefan called and they all turned to see him standing by the mirror, his shirt half buttoned and his phone in hand.

"What did she say?" Klaus rushed out, he'd been forbidden to communicate with her in any way due to his brothers incessant tradition's.

"She said that Caroline is stressing her out and that they've been awake since half five" the youngest Salvatore chuckled, the time now read seven o' clock and he felt slightly sorry for his sister.

"Is she nervous?"

"Seems to be" he responded quickly.

"That's just like Bella, she gets nervous about everything" Edward chuckled and they smiled at him "let's hope she doesn't get herself too worked up about it all" he buttoned his suit jacket swiftly, he never envisioned himself attending Bella's wedding but now he was doing exactly that.

"I bet she looks gorgeous" Matt chipped in and everyone couldn't help but agree, they always predicted that she'd be a perfect bride, even when she was human.

"Don't worry mate, you look good too" Dorian chuckled, clapping Niklaus on the back, making everyone chuckle.

----

"What time do the guests arrive?"

"Half eleven but some may arrive earlier, if they do Esme, Lavender, Emily and Ariana will greet them" Alice promised the bride. Rebekah and Caroline had exited the room to go and get ready for the wedding, everyone that wasn't a bridesmaid was already ready and standing in the entrance hall, awaiting the males arrival.

"You look amazing Alice" Bella informed and it was true, the short pixie had curled her short hair and was wearing a purple beaded dress, all in all she closely resembled a character from the 20s.

"Thank you, now let's get you into your dress shall we?" Bella nodded, it was ten now and only two hours left until the wedding, the gentlemen were due to arrive in half an hour but that didn't matter as Bella wouldn't be able to go and see them anyway.

"How am I supposed to get into it?" Bella asked, when they were in the shop buying it, the saleslady had been very specific about the way it must be worn and Isabella truthfully remembered none of her words.

"The way anyone would Bella" Alice giggled and unbuttoned the pearls along the back of the dress. Bella slipped out of her silky white robe, allowing it to billow to her feet and leaving her standing in her lacy undergarments brought specially by Rebekah for the wedding.

"Step into it Bella" Alice ordered and Bella did as ordered, careful not to stand on any of the expensive fabric, when she was securely in the dress, she felt slightly conscious of the fact that her back was showing but she soon got over the feeling when she looked in the mirror.

The angel before her looked nothing like her in her opinion, everything about her had been intensified and perfected, she was yet to step into her heels but she didn't seem to need the height from them, the dress enhanced her leg length.

The dress was perfect, it was tight fitting and hugged her curvatures perfectly, below her bottom it flared into a slight mermaid affect and the outer silky layers fell in a trail along the floor. Her back was exposed and the fabric around it was intricate and lacy, she adored the dress endlessly.

"I need to go and check something, don't hyperventilate, I'll be back asap" the pixie promised before running from the room

"I need to go and check something, don't hyperventilate, I'll be back asap" the pixie promised before running from the room. Alice ran down the stairs as quickly as she could, when she reached the entrance hall she saw all the males standing around dressed smartly and looking ready for the wedding.

"Ali" Jasper smiled and she kissed him passionately.

"Sorry Jazzy, I've got to go before Bella hyperventilates. She's currently pacing around barefoot because we left her shoes down here" Alice rushed out and ran into the living room, finding Lavender, Cami, Esme, Emily, Ariana and the others standing around, Esme instantly handed her the shoebox and she dashed upstairs.

"Right, you've got something new; the dress." Alice began.

"Old; the hair slide" Rebekah chimed in, the bridesmaids had arrived and were sat around the room fiddling with jewelry and chatting quietly to a nervous Bella.

"Something blue and borrowed" Katherine smiled, throwing Bella a blue Lacy garter which she caught effortlessly with a grateful smile.

"Thank you guys." She smiled and they returned her small smile of affection with equal happiness, the time was drawing nearer and soon they'd hear the multiple sounds of voices chatting.