Chapter 184- Reveal.👶

"What are you kidding?" Bella asked as tears streamed down her face, her hands shaking and a face splitting grin stretched across her features, Elijah was laughing crying as he held his sisters hand, Klaus Mikaelson was going to be a father and he was going to be an official uncle.

"I'm being deadly serious Mrs Mikaelson, would you like the confirmation?"

"No no. Thank you! I'm going to be a mom Elijah" she cried and he grabbed her in a hug as she cried in happiness, now that she officially knew it, she felt like she'd known all along.

"You're going to be a mom Bella" he chuckled and held her softly in a warm hug "should we call Nik?"

"No not yet, let's tell everyone together?" She asked and he beamed happily, everything was finally righting itself and Bella was happier than Elijah ever recalled seeing her (aside from her wedding day)

"Congratulation" the nurse finally spoke and the two Mikaelsons thanked her before Bella hopped up and dragged Elijah to the car, ecstatic about telling them.

"Bella you need to get rid of the smile or they'll get it straight away" Elijah laughed and she giggled at him but tried to force the smile away, laughing at each attempt.

"I can't! I'm just so happy" she giggled and switched the radio on, singing loudly to the words that were produced, Elijah chuckled at her and joined in whilst she unwound the window, her curls flowing through.

"I have an idea about how we can tell them?" Elijah asked, thinking logically about what way would be the best to break it to Klaus Mikaelson, a new father.

"And that is?"

------

Elijah parked the car in the garage once more and Bella stepped out carefully, it was as though she was way more protective of her body now that there was another being inside her, the nurse had informed her to return the next day with her husband and they'd do an ultrasound, it was as though the baby was growing quicker than normal.

"Ready?" He whispered as they walked to the house, in her hands she held a paper bag which contained the documents and another present for Klaus.

"Yeah, I'm ready" she smiled as they finally entered the house, Elijah taking the lead and calling everyone to the living room, Klaus attempted to walk to his wife but Elijah was adamant that nobody was going to ruin his perfectly orchestrated reveal.

"So I have something to tell you all" she smiled and they all sag forward a little bit, Klaus visibly perking up at her smile, he'd been slightly depressed by the fact that he couldn't go with them.

"But first I have a present, for Nik" she smiled and handed him the paper bag, he took it with a smile as he gave her a kiss on the cheek, she smiled brightly as she watched him open the bag and frown.

From the bag he pulled a yellow baby grow and after a few seconds his eyes grew to the size of saucers in hope, the other family members gasping, he then produced the documents and began to cry as he read them.

"I'm pregnant" she revealed and he cried whilst the others cheered, in seconds he was lifting her into his arms and her lips were on his as they both cried in happiness.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is happening. I love you" the hybrid rushed out and she giggled as she kissed him again, this time softer than the last and with ever growing passion.

"We're going to have a baby" she laughed and turned to her sons who ran to them and embraced in a family hug.

"Yes! Little sibling!" They cheered and bent over to talk to Bella's stomach despite the fact that a bump wasn't even yet present.

"I can't believe this is actually happening" Klaus laughed and pulled her into his chest gently, showering her face with peppery kisses.

"Let's celebrate!" Stefan cheered and lifted his sister up, swinging her around and around in circles before handing her over to Damon who was equally excited.

"Whoop whoop. Uncle Damon in the house" everyone laughed, happy to be having another baby in the house now that Nadia was a toddler.

"Congratulations Bell" Rebekah smiled and hugged her gently with soft tears, fifty years ago she would've never predicted Klaus being married let alone a father and now he was a husband and a future father of three (Henrik, Jeremy and the unborn child).

"Thanks Bek" Katherine came over next and embraced her daughter before exclaiming.

"Oh no!"

"What?" They all asked in equal alarm.

"I'm going to be a grandma" she informed and everyone laughed whilst Jeremy and Henrik rushed over to her.

"Hey Nana" they hollered teasingly and she scrawled whilst Elijah was in stitches.

"Alright new rule, we're all uncles and aunts deal?"

"Deal" they laughed out, the family was so dysfunctional, it wouldn't work any other way, Nadia waddled over to her 'sister' and reached for her. Isabella crouched down and lifted the adorable tot who giggled and gurgled.

"I aunt Nadia?" She asked and they all giggled at her.

"You are cousin Nadia"

"Cousin Nadia" she beamed and clapped her hands before crouching down and placing her hands on Bella's stomach.

"Hewwo baby, you my cousin, you be a girl pwease?" She asked and everyone laughed again as Nadia leant over to Bella's flat stomach and kissed it softly, the fabric couldn't taste nice but Nadia didn't seem to care.

"What if they are a boy?" Matt asked her and Nadia glared at him and pointed her finger at him.

"No! Girl! Then she share room with me" the toddler demanded and Matt smiled in defeat, receiving a cuddle from the girl in return.

"I'm so happy for you Bella" Jenna smiled and hugged her softly whilst Alaric beamed uncontrollably.

"Now let's talk about labour" Katherine smirked, flashes of her human life making her cringe.

"We've got like nine months Kat, let's wait a while" Klaus laughed and the doppelganger pouted but agreed.