Chapter 38 -Life✅

"The first day i met him, he stiffened and glared at me with the most hate I'd ever seen pool in a persons eyes, it was a gut wrenching feeling that overwhelmed me, for that hour i spent beside him, he was putrefying, murderous." This was not what the Originals expected her to say.

"For the rest of the week Edward didn't come to school, i heard nothing of him, he was said to of been on holiday in Alaska, visiting family." She stated " when he did finally return, ice had settled on the ground, i had spoken to him in biology, he was civil. Which was unexpected. One day i was in the car park and a van came skidding towards me." She stated, allowing that to sink in before continuing her story.

"I was moments from being crushed to death when he saved me, his hand flew in front of me, stopping the van, however that wasn't the most miraculous thing, i was overwhelmed at how he had travelled from one end of the car park to the other in a split second. The ambulance arrived and i lost all dignity as i was strapped to a gurney and wheeled from the sight unharmed." She chuckled in embarrassment, remembering the day,

"From that day on i pestered him. Questioning how he had gotten to me so fast, I'd never seen anything like that and i was amazed. He'd always play it off as a trick of the light or a moment of great adrenaline''

"What did you do then?" Klaus asked softly, noticing she'd stopped talking, he knew that it was hard for her to talk about but she seemed okay with it in present.

"I went to the beach" she grinned and they frowned in confusion, wondering how that would help in the slightest.

"I didn't expect to find anything at the beach but i did, i found my childhood best friend Jacob Black, he spoke of legends, between shifters and cold ones, pale faces. Vampires. To begin with it seemed all fairy tale until he specifically stated that the Cullens were there before, they hadn't just moved there; they'd just moved back."

The originals could almost picture what she was saying in their highly advanced brains.

"As most would do, i returned and did research, i found a tribal book shop that could give me the final confirmation that i needed. So when the weekend rolled around i went to Port Angeles with some girls who were dress shopping." She trailed off, remembering that night.

"You don't have to tell us" Rebekah stated, knowing that some things were hard to talk about.

"No, it's fine, that night i was almost jumped and raped but Edward came, he saved me. Again. We left the scene and i confronted him, he was a vampire and he could read minds, all except mine" she smiled. "Time travelled fast and i was soon meeting his family, when i had they invited me to play baseball" Klaus held her tighter, remembering what she had said about that game, it was why she was afraid of thunder.

"What happened?"

"Nomads arrived and one became infatuated with my blood, he tracked me across America, to Arizona. He pretended to hold my mother captive and i fell for it" she sighed "when i got there, he dragged out my death. Before biting me. The Cullens came but not before he could put venom into my bloodstream" she stated sadly and showed them her bite mark "Edward removed the venom and i stayed human."

"What after?" Rebekah was curious but Bella was reluctant to answer, terrified of recalling the details....