Chapter 131- Nadia Petrova👶

Bella awoke with a start and sat up, on the bed to her left lay Dorian and Davina. It slightly irritated Bella that Bonnie, Davina, Dorian and herself had to share a room in the attic when there were hundreds if rooms in the abbatoir. Though, Marcel said that they were special so needed protection as Silas was still out there.

"You two are sickening" Bella groaned as she stood up from her bed, walking toward the bathroom to get ready. Dorian and Davina had secretly began dating, they ere trying to hide it from Marcel but they'd fail.

"What are you up to today?" Bonnie asked from the vanity mirror.

"I'm getting Nadia, she's going to stay down here with me and Marcel for a while until the rest come back from the safehouse"

"When will they be back?"

"They can't bring Henrik back yet, the originals don't know he's alive"

"Should we tell them?"

"They won't believe us"

Bella then locked the bathroom door and got ready, she grinned as she looked at her hair, she'd managed to get it straight in a brunette curtain. Bella dressed in a silky black tank top, ripped black skinny jeans and a brown coat and black heeled ankle boots.

 Bella dressed in a silky black tank top, ripped black skinny jeans and a brown coat and black heeled ankle boots

On the way out Bella grabbed her black handbag and crimson lipstick. Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah sat in the compound with the photo album and Marcel sat sipping bourbon.

"I'm going to get Nadia" bella announced as she walked through the courtyard over to the garage door.

"Take Thierry and Diego with you" Marcel ordered as she walked past, not looking up at her. Bella rolled her eyes and threw the paperwork from the day before into his lap.

"Sure" she groaned as she exited, the vampires following shortly behind her. When in the garage, they slid into Bella's car and she started driving just above he speed limit, urgent to reach her family.

---
Bella reached the safehouse and smiled at it's beauty, it really was as amazing as they said it was, it reminded her of their mansion in new Orleans. Before she could knock; Caroline, Stefan, Damon, Katherine, Jenna, Alaric, Jeremy, Matt, Henrik and charlie rushed out and she saw Lorenzo leaning in the doorway.

"Bella!" The harmonized and she was attacked in a hug from all around her as they all cried and laughed. Bella grinned and returned their hugs.

"Come in" Katherine dragged her inside and she saw Cami sat on the couch holding baby Nadia in her arms and rocking her gently, the two smiled warmly to one another and Camille handed the baby to Bella.

Nadia Petrova had grown since arriving back to the land of the living, she now resembled a two year old baby and was beginning to walk as well as speaking, though most of her words were not understandable.

"Bwwella!" She squealed and clapped her hands excitedly, playing with Bella's hair as she lay in the vampires arms. Bella grinned down at her niece/ baby sister and stroked the baby's sating smooth cheek.

"We'll pack everything up down here and head down to the other house." Katherine grinned.  "Then we'll set up Henrik and Nadia's rooms along with Jenna, Alaric and the rest of them and I'll come and pick Nadia up" she kissed Bella's cheek.

"How long until you come back?"

"Few days" she smiled and Bella nodded before carrying Nadia over to her bags and lifting them onto her shoulder as she held the toddler.

"I wish you could stay longer" Jeremy pouted and Bella smiled but kissed his cheek, she could tell he was affected by Elena's death but she didn't mention it.

"You'll see me soon jer" she giggled and Henrik turned around and hugged her tightly, he was beginning to think of Bella as a sister or a mother figure but he didn't want to embarrass himself by saying it.

"Hey Henrik, when we get home to the mansion, I'll help you make your own room, ooh, do you and Jeremy want to share?" She suggested and both boys grinned, they had struck up a brotherhood.

"Bells, you have to go now or you'll be back late" Charlie informed her and she nodded sadly but hugged him and waved farewell, carrying Nadia to the car and strapping her in. Thierry and Diego took the bags and put them in the boot before hopping in and driving home.

---
Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah sat in the compound together discussing everything that they had found out, according to Marcel, they had changed greatly over the last couple of years, each of them falling in love and turning 'good'.

Klaus and Elijah continued to look through the album and suddenly the older brother stopped on a page and they saw a photo of Klaus and Bella kissing under the moonlight, dressed beautifully in formal attire.

'' Look" Rebekah encouraged and they looked up to see Bella walk in, toddling beside her was a baby girl who was gripping Diego and Thierrys legs tightly so she didn't topple over.

The baby was adorable, she had wispy brown hair and wide chocolate eyes. She looked up at the originals and squealed and ran to them.

"Daddy!" She yelled and grabbed Elijahs leg tightly in her baby hold, Elijah looked down in shock, not knowing what to do so he lifted her hesitantly into his arms and smiled at her, her eyes were familiar to him though he did not know why.

"Uncwle Nik!" She giggled and poked Klaus's cheek from Elijahs arms before reaching for Rebekah.

"Auntie Bwecks" she gurgled and Rebekah smiled, taking the baby from her brother, Bella stood beside the blonde and Nadia gurgled incorrectly at her.

"Nadia" Bella giggled and the baby practically jumped into the brunette arms, hugging her tightly and closing her eyes. Isabella looked up to see the originals staring at her with raised eyebrows.

"This is Nadia Petrova Mikaelson....Katherine's daughter."