Chapter 96- Freak out.😫

Bella rolled her eyes as Papa Tunde attempted to find a way into her brain, he was trying to manipulate her emotions and find out what was happening in her life so she could use of against her.

Eventually the brunette got annoyed with the sharp probing feeling she felt in her head and pushed her power outwards, forcing Papa Tunde to fly backwards in shock and scream on pain which made her smirk devilishly, she'd had enough of being the victim, there was no way she was letting the bastard do anything to hurt her or her fiance.

"Now darling, there's no need for that" he scolded, looking angered.

"Oh please, i should just send you straight back to hell where you belong" she seethed, passed caring about trying to take the pity approach, it had never worked in the past.

"How are you going to do that when you're locked in chains?" He smirked and she rolled her eyes before the shackles shattered around her wrists, releasing her. She jumped upwards and slammed him into the wall, her hand slamming into his chest and gripping his heart.

"Honestly, I'm the fiance of Niklaus Mikaelson, a witch vampire hybrid, do you honestly think I can't defend myself?" She scoffed and her hand squeezed his heart making him gasp and whimper as she smiled wickedly.

"Please, don't kill me" he pleaded and she rolled her eyes "Klaus killed my sons" he tried to gain her pity and she scoffed, she'd heard the story, Klaus had told her everything, there was no chance he'd let her be manipulated by his cruel acts.

"You were dead before, you'll get over it" she smirked and ripped his heart from his chest, throwing it into a corner and then exiting the room with a strut in her step and following the passage to what appeared to be a morgue.

"Now now, what do we have here?" She smirked from the doorway, channelling her inner vampire. Rebekah was strapped to a table, crying in fear and a ginger Lady stood over her smiling. The Lady, Genevieve, tried using magic on Bella but was thrown across the room.

"A morgue, how fitting" Bella smirked as she quickly unshackled Rebekah. She punched at Genevieve and slammed her onto the wall. She smiled at the blonde who stood on shock behind her.

"Do you wish to do the honours Bekah? After all, she was the one who tortured you" Isabella offered and Rebekah quickly ripped off the gingers head in a swift movement.

"What happened to you?" Rebekah gasped, it had been a while since Bella had been that confident but she liked it.

"I got tired of playing victim." She smirked and strutted from the room "let's go save mama Bear" she referred to Katherine and they walked down the destructed hallway and down a flight of stairs.

"I like the new you" the original remarked and Bella smiled over her shoulder.

"I'm not Niklaus Mikaelsons fiance for nothing Bek" she smiled and they entered a ward, instantly noticing Sabine, the psycho witch who was carving words into Katerina's arms. She flew back and her head hit the wall, knocking her out.

"Let's get the hell out of this dump" Katherine groaned and Bella smiled, ripping off the restraints and lifting up the older vampire before zooming away from the hospital where they'd been kept.

"Nik!" Bella yelled as they entered the mansion, the original extended family instantly appeared in front of her and she grinned, her teeth flashing in the light, she handed a passed out Katherine to Elijah and slammed her lips onto her fiances relieved face, momentarily shocking him but he quickly recovered.

"Where were you?"

"Killing irritating witches" she smiled against his lips and he chuckled, glad to see that the feisty vixen he'd fallen for had returned from whatever sadness she was filled with.

"I'm not even going to ask" he laughed "but I'm glad you are okay" he smiled before lifting her hand and absentmindedly twirling her engagement ring around her finger.

"So am I" she laughed, at that moment he realized that she'd been so upset because of the loss of their baby, she'd been silently mourning but she was now okay. He suddenly laughed and gripped her in a hug, spinning her around as she laughed. Everyone else on the room just smiled, not understanding but still happy that they were happy.

"Let's go upstairs my sweetheart" he whispered into her hair and lifted her up so her legs wrapped around his waist as she laughed, he laughed as he used his enhanced hybrid speed to get them to their room quickly. Her back slammed onto the bed and she giggled before falling into bliss with her beloved.

---
Bella opened her eyes and growled out in annoyance as she looked upwards at the tapestry of her life. Katherine woke up beside her and rolled her eyes, they'd both got annoyed with having Dorian interrupt their dreams but knew not of how to rid him from their lives

"Dorian, what a surprise" Bella spoke sarcastically as she leant up on her elbows to see him standing on front of her with a smirk plastered on his face, it faulted when he heard her new attitude but soon returned not long after.

"New attitude, I like it" he smirked and winked at her.

"Yes, well I got bored of being a portable pity party" she spoke as she flopped backwards onto the bed, of was rather comfy and warm. Katherine chuckled form beside her, neither of them were afraid of Dorian any longer, not after what he did to save their family members, how could they fear him?

"Yes, you were quite a broody one"

"Because you wouldn't go away" she sang and he laughed again before jumping and lying backwards between the girls, they shuffled to make room but didn't move away, it would be a futile attempt as he'd just force them back.

"Well,I've actually been here for longer than you know" he confessed and they both sat up together and stated at him menacingly.

"Oh, do tell"