Chapter 182- not a hangover?🍻

Finally, they managed to get their drunken family into the cars, Bella glanced over at her husband briefly as she pulled out of the parking lot, quickly following Elijahs car down the highroads.

"How are you doing?" Isabella unnecessarily queried her husband as she handed him a bottled water, he sipped it with a pout like a small child, in true fact he'd purposely not drank too much out of worry for her.

"Fine" he grumbled as he glanced out of the window at the scenery flashing by, Bella loved the car and sped up whenever she got the opportunity, Klaus seemed to notice her smile because his expression lightened considerably.

When they reached the turn in for the house, she was forced to slow and follow Elijah down the bracken trail, snow covering it but tire indents revealing the soil below.

"Home sweet home" Bella smiled as she parked the car in the garage, removing the key and getting out before placing it into the key safe. Niklaus stayed in the passenger seat and she rolled her eyes and walked to his door. "Come on" she ushered and opened his door, pulling his arm until he got out, he stumbled and she caught him, his body resting on her shoulder.

"Want some help?" Elijah asked as Katherine waddled alone to the house with an unnatural grin.

"That would be nice" Bella grunted out and her brother in law laughed and took Klaus's other arm, escorting him into the house where they deposited them all on the couches, watching as they dozed off instantly.

"Well, I'm going to bed" Bonnie informed as she glanced at her boyfriend who lay on the rug, his face squished by the force.

"Yeah, Me to" Bella laughed and they all agreed before leaving the drunken party and trekking upstairs. On the way, Bella peaked her head into her sons bedroom. Henrik and Jeremy were sound asleep in their bunk beds, the room was average sized and reminded her of the tree house, a set of bunk beds in the wall.

"Goodnight" she whispered and exited again, silently shutting the door before heading up more staircases to her bedroom, her back was killing her and she couldn't work out why so she shifted uncontrollably for a few minutes before finally dozing off

--

Isabella woke up suddenly and frowned to herself, she felt better but something was definitely off, she couldn't put her finger on it, so she forgot it and ventured into the bathroom where she quickly bathed and dressed in her usual unmatched style, today she wore, a woolen brown jumper which reached her knees and thigh high boots with her black round hat, she wasn't planning on leaving the house but why not dress nicely?

When she finally reached downstairs, she found the formerly drunk still scattered randomly around the room in futile sleeping positions, upon entering the kitchen she joined Rebekah and Elijah at the stove, glancing around the room to spot Jeremy and Henrik playing with Nadia in a distant corner.

For some reason, Bella felt oddly touched by the vision but shook the thought away as she placed a cup of steaming hot coffee in front of Stefan who drank it eagerly.

"Hey, did you ever get that blood?" Her elder brother asked as she sat beside Bonnie on one of the wicker chairs.

"Yeah" she smiled truthfully and took a piece of toast from the silver bread rack, the sober party soon crowded the table and began to eat as Matt hummed an unnamed tune for all to hear.

"Well isn't this cozy?" Katherine queried as she entered the room, her hair was mused and her clothing disoriented but still, Bella felt Elijah shudder at her left side.

"Hm, how's the hangover?" Stefan smirked at her as she took the spare seat by her boyfriend, Elijah kissed her cheek and offered her a cup of coffee.

"Just glorious" she rolled her eyes and the others chuckled as Jenna and Alaric approached the table from wherever they had been.

"The others are waking up" the ex history teacher informed as he took a seat at the large table, it reminded them of a table where knights would discuss.

"Brilliant" Elijah chuckled and Bella placed the toast back down as her stomach twisted with nausea, Elijah assessed her warily as her skin paled. Within seconds, she was on her feet and fleeing the room at an alarming speed.

"What's wrong?" Klaus asked his family as he entered the room, having noticed a familiar blur of brunette hair and porcelain flesh.

"She's sick" Matt informed and Rebekah exchanged a glance with Elijah before they both turned back to Klaus, said original stared before racing off in search of his beloved.

"Bella?" He heard her gagging and it led him to their bedroom but as he attempted to open the door, he found it locked, forcing him to groan. "Open the door" he tried.

"Leave me alone" she coughed out through tears, she was disgusted by her own body but she knew she needed her husband.

"In sickness and in health remember?" He sighed and heard the lock click, granting him access.

"What is wrong with me?" She sobbed as she reached up and flushed the toilet, tears dripping from her prefect cheeks, her purple eyes watering. He could only predict she used magic to grant him access as she clearly hadn't moved from the floor.

"Nothing love" he sighed and sat beside her, pulling her over and holding her gently.

"You might get sick too" she protested but he smiled.

"Hybrid remember love?"

"So am I and look how I turned out"

"Bella love, whatever is going to happen, however this turns out, I'm going to be here for you okay? You can't hide from me Darling, reveal all your issues to me, I don't know; rant about president Trump like everyone else?" He asked and she giggled at his speech before he helped her to stand.

"I love you"