Chapter 192- Hobbit🎹

A/N: I have a French exam tomorrow and I'm a nervous wreck, sorry if this part isn't very good. -S xx

Dorian turned the last screw and Bella smiled when she saw that her bed was together properly, she had gotten first pick of bedrooms due to being pregnant and needing comfort, Dorian had quickly stepped in to put everything together and she smiled happily, it might just be a house but they were making it a home...together.

"All done" he beamed and pushed the mattress into place, she clapped and fell back onto it, cash test as he called it, it stayed together and she instantly curled up in the center. Dorian smiled and picked up his tools, exiting quickly. She eventually pealed her body off the bed and began to it, smiling at the room around her which reminded her so greatly of their rooms in both Iceland and Brazil.

Her room had a peaked ceiling, beams stretched across painted a perfect grey, the walls and ceiling were all pristine white, the mantelpiece a slightly different shade. The floor was composed of polished oak slats and white furniture was positioned in the corner. The windows were large and gave light whilst a french door led to a private patio, by the lake. Her room was on the ground floor and she adored it.

To the left of her bedroom was a light pink door and she pushed it open to reveal Nadia's room, it was also light and open, the walls a light gold along with her infant bed and drawers, toys were scattered around her pretty painted toy box and the...

To the left of her bedroom was a light pink door and she pushed it open to reveal Nadia's room, it was also light and open, the walls a light gold along with her infant bed and drawers, toys were scattered around her pretty painted toy box and the girl herself was sat by her small desk drawing.

Upon seeing that the baby was okay, she exited the bedroom and went to the one next to it, pushing the door open and seeing the giant room beyond, the walls were a very pale grey and there were silver wardrobes around the room. There were two cribs also, a blue and a pink. A double stroller occupied the right hand corner while two high chairs were in the opposite corner.

Between the cribs, a stack of diapers were positioned, multiple sizes and colours. Bags were everywhere with everything you need to raise a baby (or two) but she couldn't help but think something was wrong. Glancing around she realized what it was...her husband wasn't there. People were supposed to do this together, shop for adorable baby clothes and cribs but she had to do it with Caroline and Davina, none of it felt right.

"You alright?" Henrik asked and she turned around to face him, she nodded and he smiled.

"It's just...this is wrong, it's all wrong" she gestured around her.

"What's wrong?"

"All of it!" She yelled and he stared at her before walking over and hugging her. It was an odd relationship she had with her sons, it was like they were her friends who just called her mum, it now sounded wrong because they were older.

"Are you thinking the same as me?" He whispered and she laughed, they had all slipped up a lot with the names recently but oddly, Henrik and Jeremy still thought of Klaus as their dad.

"Yes"

"Okay Bella" he emphasized and she laughed. "Let's go make lunch and pretend our lives aren't screwed, best recipe for heartache? Ice cream!" He cheered.

---

"Bella!" Someone whispered and she turned around to see Jeremy who smirked down at her as she rose one eyebrow questioningly. "Come along hobbit"

"Don't call me that, i was your mum yesterday, i can still whip your ass into shape."

"Yeah whatever, follow me" he gestured and walked speedily so she had to tun slightly to keep pace, this emphasized his point and made her eyes roll. When they entered the room she found it empty except a large identifiable object obscured terribly by a dusty sheet.

"Why have you tried to hide a piano?" She asked and snapped her fingers, the sheet flying off.

"You know, sometimes i forget you're a witch"

"You're hilarious" she mocked sarcastically in whisper.

"I know, and it's here because you are going to play" he pushed her onto the stool and she glanced at the sheet music laid out for her, it was the song she played when they first moved to New Orleans and she presumed it was Dorians doing as he'd haunted her brain at that time.

"I can't"

"Lies, play Hobbit" Dorian snapped, appearing out of nowhere with Davina, the pair of them sitting on the chairs in the corner with pride as though they were an audience. Henrik soon arrived also and stood beside Jeremy with a smirk.

"This is an intervention" Caroline beamed as she entered through the door with Nadia in her arms.

"For what?"

"You've been a pregnant mess for days and now we're fixing you" the blonde flashed her a crooked smile.

"Care, she's not broken" Davina reminded and the ex cheerleader shrugged as she occupied a chair that Bella hadn't noticed before.

"Tough love is the best love" Caroline shrugged and Henrik frowned.

"That makes no sense" he whispered and Dorian failed in concealing a smirk.

"Tough love feels a lot like mean" Bella informed and Caroline grumbled.

"Enough with the talking and play hobbit!"

"What's with the hobbit?"