Chapter 67- Trees🌲

Bella walked down the stairs looking exceptionally depressed, the other family members stood by the door, waiting to leave, they were all wearing thick winter clothing such as hats, scarfs and gloves, during the day the snow had built up and they needed to play their parts correctly. (Bellas outfit)

When her brown boots lightly hit the flooring, they all turned to her, she looked down and began fidgeting with a pair of white gloves that she held in her hands

When her brown boots lightly hit the flooring, they all turned to her, she looked down and began fidgeting with a pair of white gloves that she held in her hands. Klaus smiled and walked over to her, straightening her woolen hat and buttoning her coat. She slid on her gloves and they all headed through the door toward the garage. Bella slid on the ice and she froze, it reminded her greatly of slipping in the mud in her dream. Klaus caught her before she could fall on the floor and lifted her onto her feet once more.

In the distance, Damon was standing by a snow covered tree, his hands clearly brushing the branches. Stefan was distracted by buttoning his coat when a snow ball made contact with the side of his head, ice drenching his gelled hair. He knew exactly who'd thrown it.

"Oh dear" Elijah muttered before snowballs began flying in all directions, the two men acting more like children as snow was thrown violently between them.

"We must leave soon" Elijah informed and both men dropped the snow in their hands and turned to the noble original, none could contain their laughs upon sight of the brothers, they appeared more like abominable snowmen, coated entirely in a thin sheen of ice.

"Oh i forgot" Stefan muttered awkwardly and everyone laughed besides Isabella who had her eyes directed to the ground, during the day, pain had began to seep through her stomach and it was unexplainable but she wondered if Dorian had anything to do with it.

"Let's go" Elijah stated, wrapping an arm around Bella protectively, during the time they'd spent with each other, Elijah had become a father figure of sorts to her, it was odd but she could only explain it as him being the father she lost out on when Charlie died.

"Yes!" Caroline enthused and they waltzed together into the garage. They were all going to take Elijah's seven seated car as it was the biggest. Elijah sat in the drivers seat with Rebekah in the passenger. The three other men sat side by side in the back bench seat and Caroline and Bella filled the empty seats.

Elijah started the car and pulled out while Rebekah fiddled with the music, changing it from Elijah's oldies piano music to upbeat festive tunes.

"Really?" Elijah grumbled and Caroline began singing loudly along with the other blonde. Bella's iPhone beeped, Niklaus had brought her a new phone a few weeks ago and she loved it, she could now talk to people.

Alice Cullen: Hey Bell, we have to meet up over Christmas!

She was fairly surprised by the message, it'd been rather a long time since she'd spoken to the Cullens and that was mostly based on her meeting her new family and the heartbreak she suffered from Edward. She truly missed Esme, Esme was always a mother figure to her and she missed her greatly.