Chapter 180- Chaos.🌀

When the food finally arrived, the entirety of the table dug in and Bella smiled appreciatively at Klaus for he had ordered her her favorite meal. For some reason, Nik didn't order her an alcoholic drink, instead it was fruity and cool and it made her body feel energized.

"Alright love?" He enquired as he watched her eat in a happy silence.

"Yeah, thank you for this"

"You're welcome."

"What are we doing after?" Matt asked Elijah and Bella paid them no mind as she fiddled with Klaus's wedding band, twirling it around his finger, the hybrid had began to notice that it was a habit of hers though it wasn't entirely loathed, it was adorable.

"Staying here, there's a live band" Elijah responded and nodded to where a few men were preparing equipment.

"Are we staying here all night?" Bella asked, never looking up from Klaus's hands, her cheek still balanced on his shoulder as they sat around the oaken table.

"That was the plan."

"Let's get drunk!" Damon hollered and people smiled at him from around the room, Elijah shushed him and Klaus beamed.

"Well half of us need to stay sober" Caroline replied and they all stared at her curiously.

"Someone has to take the cars back" she informed and they all nodded. In the end it was planned that Bonnie, Matt, Elijah, Bella, Stefan and Rebekah would stay sober whilst Enzo, lavender , Katherine, Klaus, Caroline and Damon all headed off to the bar.

"I hope they don't embarrass themselves" Bonnie mumbled and they all glanced over to see the others guzzling shots endlessly.

"Oh they will"

"Remember last time?" Bella sighed as her hand unconsciously massaged the tensed muscles in her sides, Rebekah noted the movement but said nothing.

"I do and I don't wish for a retake" Elijah responded firmly but a light blush dusted along the flesh of his cheekbones, everyone giggled or suppressed chuckles at his reaction to the lap dance Katherine gave him months ago.

"Aw Elijah, you truthfully loved it" Matt teased with a smirk and said original sent him an unamused look which he ignored with ignorance.

"I did not love it" the suited man protested, it was a custom for the brunette original to dress smartly but today he wore black jeans, a white shirt and a black blazer, the called of his shirt slightly open and his hair ruffled.

"Yes you did" Stefan smirked.

"How would you know? You were drunk!" Elijah protested with embarrassment, it was not that he was annoyed by her actions, he was just embarrassed by his reaction to it at the time, he enjoyed it too much in public.

"Touché" Stefan responded with an equal smirk as he glanced to Bella who sat at his left. The others had all relocated to the barstools in the corner as the live band struck a cord but the alleged 'sober crew' sat in the booth still.

"You alright B?" He queried as he glanced at her hand, it was pressed rather firmly to her stomach and she felt sick in all regions.

"I'm fine"

"You look a little green B" Rebekah replied as she assessed the girl who had a light dusting of sweat coating her brow, the space below her eyes quickly turning paler.

"I think I'm gonna puke" she responded and clasped her hand over her lips before fleeing quickly and sprinting across the bar, Bonnie and Rebekah not far behind.

"Oh god" Matt gasped and flew up and over to where Enzo was drunken flirting with a women, Bonnie would not be happy.

"What the hell is happening?" Stefan mumbled as Elijah ran over to get Katherine down from where she danced on the bar.

"Great question Stef." Matt mumbled as Lavender blindly grinded his side, his arms around her waist to keep her upright.

"How was she even sick? She's part vampire?" Stefan asked and Elijah pondered it as he pushed Klaus to sit back down before he drank the blood of the hot bartender.

"Well we've always known her non vampire part was more dominant." He eventually responded but then thought again, she never really got ill but she was now, what was different about her? She was more tired and ate more but what did that mean?

Rebekah pegged it into the bathroom and quickly located Bella in a stall, throwing the contents of her stomach into the toilet bowl, every item of food she'd previously eaten came up and the blonde original bent to her level and pulled her hair out of her face.

"Water?" Bonnie inquired from her position by the sinks, Rebekah nodded and Bonnie ran out again to fetch it.

"You alright B?"

--

"What's wrong with her?" Klaus demanded as Bonnie received the water from the bartender.

"I'm surprised you noticed" Bonnie responded as she assessed his tipsy eyes and drowsy expression.

"I had a few shots, my tolerance is way up here" he replied and held a hand up in front of her. "I know when something's wrong with my wife."

"...she's okay"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not" bonnie replied and scattered, heading to deliver the water as Klaus slitted his eyes in her direction before turning back to the bar and drinking more, he really was more drunk than he let on but Bonnie was happy that he still showed concern, even if it was short lived.

"Bella?!" She called unnecessarily as she reentered the girls restrooms, Bella had stopped vomiting and was sat crying on the floor beside Rebekah.

"What's happening to me?"

"I don't know, maybe we should take you to a doctor?" Rebekah wondered aloud and Bella threw her a confused glance. "It might help"

"Maybe"