Chapter 44-witches⏳

"Do you think that Hayley is hiding something?" Isabella questioned Rebekah as they sat side by side in a nail parlor, Rebekah was in the midst of getting her nails polished into gorgeous golden talons, the look completed by spiraling black patterns. However Isabella was getting her nails turned a fancy glossy black shade. As well as this, both girls were getting their hair washed and straightened into perfect glossy strands.

"It does seem that way, but we might of misinterpreted her bitchy nature" the blonde mused, lost in thought.

"True, what do we really know about her? Apart from that she's a bitch and is carrying a hybrid baby?"

"I just feel like something doesn't add up, our family is finally happy and suddenly a bitchy brunette arrives on the doorstep, claiming to be carrying Niks child" Rebekah frowned and Isabella couldn't help but agree.

"What do you mean? Do you think the baby isn't Klaus's?" She asked, confused, why would the witches lie about it being Klaus's baby?

"I think it's not Niks" The blonde original stated, with a sigh.

"Do you think the witches used it as leverage? "

"Yes, due to the baby, Sophie Devereaux became linked to Hayley, not that any of us cared, Hayley's a bitch but the point is she got closer to us"

"How did i not know about any of this?" Bella questioned, some how she had completely been left out of all forms of witchy business, despite her being half witch.

"I don't know, but i do know that we are going to sort all of this." Rebekah insisted.

-M-

The original sisters stood outside of a tomb now, they were going to sort all this witchy business out and not even the brothers could stop them as they couldn't get in even if they tried. Bella had sneakily put up a barrier spell, stopping all entry and exit routes.

"Let's do this" Rebekah smirked, flipping her now straight blonde hair. The two of them waltzed towards the tomb door and the original reached forward, ripping it off of it's hinges.

"Was that truly necessary?" Bella questioned, eying the dismantled door.

"It was for dramatic affect darling" the blonde stated and entered the tomb, inside they found three witches including Sophie Deveraux, all of them were standing around a stone pedestal chanting. They stopped when they saw the original and Isabella approach.

"Oh please, don't stop on our account" The brunette stated nonchalantly, leaning against a pillar, her arms crossed. The witches squealed, terrified. They had heard legends of a heretic, the mate of Niklaus Mikaelson and they knew not to anger her.

"Now that we've gathered your attention, you better explain to us what is happening" by this time all three witches were pinned to the ancient wall by a unseen force, however by Isabella's expression. She had a great deal to do with it.

-M-

The Salvatore brothers and the Mikaelson brothers all sat drinking in the parlor, they hadn't seen the girls all day but they probably just got caught up whilst shopping. However, Elijah decided the time had come for them to phone the girls.

"Hello?" Bella's musical voice drifted through the speaker as they phoned her, she was clearly on loud speaker as wind could be heard whistling through the speaker.

"Ah!" A scream was heard and then they heard Rebekah groan.

"I thought i told you to shut up?'' The female original was heard before there was a crunch heard.

"Careful love. I just got my nails done" Bella's voice was heard, sighing heavily before there was yet another crunch.

"Bella? What's happening?!" Niklaus called worriedly, he feared for his beautiful girlfriend but he could not deny how sexy and mysterious she sounded at that moment.

"Witchy business. Shouldn't take us too long if they cooperate. If not, well let's say i could do with a dinner party" the blonde original female answered and then another scream was heard.

"Gosh, stop fighting me, you won't win" Bella stated further away, in the background.

"Witches? Rebekah what are you doing?" Elijah demanded.

"Sorry 'Lijah, no time to explain" the sister answered before a beep was heard as they hung up.

"What the hell?!" The hybrid fumed.

"I don't know, but if Bella is involved it must be important, she won't abuse her power without a reason" Stefan informed , having faith that Bella would return unharmed.