Chapter 16 -confessions and anger😿

Bella was now sat on the bottom step of the grand staircase. Moments after her mental breakdown, Klaus called Elijah and asked to speak with him. She had been sat in that position since the noble original left, which was three hours previously. Klaus had returned and saw her but didn't speak to her, which she was grateful for, she couldn't deal with him at that moment.

Hayley appeared behind her, she could sense the wolf but said nothing. Hayley just stood at the top of the stairs, watching the small vampire. Her entire demeanor had changed since there first meeting. Her shoulders had dropped and she appeared smaller, sadder.

"Bella?" The wolf whispered and her eyes twitched for a second before she looked at the wolf quickly. Snapping from her trance. Hayley could see a sadness deep within her. The wolf hesitantly sat beside her. The vampire desperately wanted to hate the wolf but she could not, Hayley had done nothing to her, all she had done was become pregnant with Klaus's baby. But Klaus wasn't Bella's, he never had been.

"Hayley" the vampire greeted, the wolf stared at Bella for a second.

"How did you become a vampire?" She didn't mean it to come out so mean but it was the only way she could phrase it.

"Damon Salvatore snapped my neck" she answered softly. She wasn't afraid of talking about it, further back however; she wished not to discuss.

"Did you ask him to?" Hayley asked, wary of the answer.

"I wasn't aware of much at the time, the love of my life had left me and i was almost killed by a vampire name...Victoria. I was in a daze, completely heartbroken, i should of thought but i was crushed, i needed strength and i knew that vampirism was a way to receive it. "

"I understand. You don't have to justify it. I understand what it is like to loose somebody" The wolf tried to soothe her but it did not work.

"I did not just loose my love that day, i lost myself...i didn't know what to do, how to function alone. I lost my father a short while before. And my mother along with my step dad. I had no family left. I was alone for a long time."

"I know what it is like to be alone" Hayley stated sadly trying to express that she understood but it resulted in her sounding awfully self centered. This was the only negative aspect that Bella could find in the girl. Compared to Hayley, Bella believed she looked like a pile of ash beside a glistening ruby.

"Did you whiteness your father being murdered?" The vampire said lowly but Hayley heard. She opened her mouth to respond but suddenly the door was opened quickly to reveal Rebekah, weighed down by many bags.

"Oh you must be the maid, help me with these would you?" The blonde female original asked Hayley who was now standing. Bella chose to stand also , now noticing how short she was compared to Hayley. She slowly backed up so she stood on the step above.

"Sorry Becks, she's not the maid. " Bella stated sadly, her mind travelling to a dimension in which Hayley was in fact the maid, it was much better that way. She sighed as her dream bubble burst.

"Oh" she said and dropped the bags by the door "you must be the wolf my brother knocked up, how pleasant. " The blond continued, she noticed Bella flinch and looked at her in pity, preparing what she would say to her later in her brain.

''Where is Elijah?" Was her next question, suddenly she noticed her elder brother was not in the room.

"I don't know, one minute he was making epic promises to protect me, next thing i know he is nowhere to be seen. " Hayley sighed, sadness laced in her voice.

"No, Elijah wouldn't just disappear after making a promise like that...." Bella trailed off and Rebekah continued.

"Meaning Klaus has done something ghastly and Klaus like" she sighed angrily and Bella vamp sped so she stood beside the only female original.

"Klaus, you egotistical back stabbing wanker, get your ass here now and tell me what you did with our brother" Rebekah sounded furious and Hayley was frightened, her fear increased when she saw Bella's murderous expression.

"Enough with tis racket, sister what can i do for you?" He smiled at her and Bella glared angrily. He tried not to flinch at the look but she was Bella and Bella was never angry, especially not at him, which made the glare hurt more...