Chapter 18 -Bourbon and Toast🍾🍺

Here's another one , enjoy.

-----
Something had changed within Bella when Rebekah spoke those words to her, she was now more carefree. Yet, deep inside her heart had been utterly destroyed. Rebekah and Isabella were dancing around the parlor with bottles of bourbon in their hands. It had been the blonde originals idea to throw a miniature party. She wanted nothing more than to anger Niklaus and she was succeeding.

"What is all the racket?" He raged when he entered the room at near midnight to see his sister dancing drunkly with a lamp and Bella dancing on a couch, gulping down the alcohol as if she was dehydrated and the bottle contained water.

"Nik! Join the party!" Rebekah laughed whilst stumbling towards him and grabbing his forearm. The majority of their drunk behavior was acting, they were purposely angering him as his payment for giving Elijah away, but of course this was not all he'd receive. They had a plan formulated.

"No! I will not join the party! Hayley is attempting to sleep, perhaps you didn't notice she is pregnant with my child!" The original hybrid screeched and Bella turned and gave him a flirtatious smile which did strange things to his body which he'd never experienced before. He gulped loudly and she giggled before going back to swaying her hips seductively. Hayley entered the room looking sleepy.

"What the hell is going on in here? " she questioned and she followed Klaus's gaze to see that he was staring fixedly at Bella's swaying hips. Rebekah stumbled over to Hayley and wrapped one arm around her. Holding the bourbon in front of her face.

"I can't" she stated looking absolutely traumatized. Bella was now walking towards Klaus and he stood frozen.

Bella reached him and pressed her palm to his chest, biting her lip and curling her fingers, gripping the fabric of his shirt and pulling him close, rolling her hips against his and glancing up through lashes as he gulped.

"Oh right you are preggers. " the British girl laughed and then they both dropped their acts, knowing they had been successful in annoying them both. The youngest vampire walked away from Klaus and switched off the music as Rebekah cleared the bottles.

"W-what?" Klaus stuttered, realizing they had changed attitudes. The hybrid then proceeded to growl angrily, knowing he had been bested.

-----
The morning came and Klaus marched down the stairs, today he was adamant that he would retrieve Elijah. Once inside the kitchen he noticed Bella sitting on the counter sipping a glass of blood and swinging her legs.

"Toast" he demanded and Bella stared at him as though he had grown an extra head.

"Make Hayley toast" he smirked. As a result, Bella almost chocked on her blood.

"Since when was I the maid?" She demanded, angered heavily with his behavior. If possible her heart broke further at his attitude. Why is it that the love we cannot shake is always the love that hurts us the most?

"You are the reason Hayley was kept awake all of last night so you will make up for it. Toast." He then exited with a smirk and Bella threw her empty glass at the back of his head, he dogged it with a chuckle, allowing it to shatter to the floor as he walked out of the front door, once in his car he drove away, towards the city of New Orleans and away from Isabella Swan...