Chapter 66- Hunting🐻🐇

Bella chased after Stefan in the vicious terrain, due to Stefan's age he was much faster than her, finally when he'd decided they'd gone far enough they split up to hunt separately, Bella quickly caught and drained her prey, after three she decided that she was full and chased Stefan's scent to where she found him standing in a small meadow with his trailing gear.

"Let's train Bella bee" he smirked with his nickname that she despised greatly. He laughed as he fell backwards onto the grass, beginning to do sit ups quickly, not willing to be left behind she joined him on the ground, sitting up repeatedly. After fifty sit ups they finished whilst panting, due to their ability they were able to do it for longer.

Stefan's phone rang loudly and he answered it, it was Elijah and the others could be heard in the background, it was clearly on loudspeaker and Stefan did the same, placing it on the ground between him and Bella as they began doing press ups.

"Hello" Elijah greeted and the others repeated his words juste distance. Bella giggled and did another push up as she panted, Stefan laughed at her as he began doing so also.

"Hi" the younger Salvatore answered and Bella just grunted her greeting, it had been a long time since she'd last trained, she was training extra hard to help her forget about Dorian. The others laughed at her struggle.

"What are you two up to today?" Caroline asked, sounding oddly suspicious. Bella sped up, going much faster and Stefan frowned at her, she was lost in thought about her dream, he said he'd explain at a later date, meaning they'd talk again, but he was just a figure of her imagination surely?

"We're just training" Stefan replied, anybody who'd lived with him in the past understood this terminology, however the originals did not.

"Training?"

"Push ups, sit ups, weights, get buff" Damon chuckled happily and rolled his eyes, Stefan was always working out, he said it was a good stress reliever and it truly did enhance their strength, Stefan could compete against Damon in an arm wrestle and win despite his diet.

"Bella's doing exercise?" Rebekah questioned, it was some thing she couldn't picture, Bella wasn't an outdoorsy, sporty person, a reflect of her clumsy human days.

"You'd be surprised how active she is, she says it distracts her." Damon informed and Niklaus was shocked, how'd he never heard of this before? Meanwhile, Bella was utterly zoned out of the conversation, she'd finished her push ups and was now using a tree branch to do chin ups. Stefan stared at her, still confused by how she was so distracted.

"Well it's working now" Stefan muttered and he began lifting weights, it was always better to do weights in a forest because it was peaceful and easy to relax and concentrate.

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked curiously.

"She's completely zoned out" he answered as Bella fell back to the ground, landing gracefully and beginning on weights.

"Is she not listening?" Rebekah spoke up and Bella didn't respond, it was like she was temporarily deaf. She hung a punching bag on the tree beside her by the rope, curious about how he'd gotten it here but it occurred to her that he must train here a lot as there was a lot of training equipment here.

"Apparently not" Stefan responded, watching Bella as she violently beat the bag. Everyone was slightly confused by this.

"What's wrong with her?" Elijah questioned in confusion.

"I have no idea" Stefan muttered, she finally snapped, fear overcoming her and she slammed her foot into the bag resulting in the rope snapping and the bag flying off into the distance, her entire was shacking violently and she collapsed onto the floor, shacking, she couldn't control herself.

"Bella! Izzy! Hey! You are okay princess" he whispered, pulling her into his arms as she began to sob violently. Voices began shouting her name through the discarded phone. Klaus's voice was the most prominent and he almost sounded to be in pain.

"Klaus!" Stefan hollered through the phone, after grabbing it forcefully in his grip. Klaus's voice began ranting angrily but Bella's voice softened his harshness.

"Nik" she whispered, her eyes glued onto the phone held tightly in Stefan's hand. Stefan handed it to her and she pressed it eagerly to her ear as it was now not on loud speaker.

"Bella?" Niklaus questioned, his voice softer and almost relieved.

"Nik" Isabella sobbed back at him and his voice cracked as he spoke next.

"I'll come and get you, I'm on my way sweetheart it's okay" he soothed and the sound of air whipping came through the speaker as he obviously began running at vampire speed. The phone cut off and Bella crawled into Stefans lap, sobbing into his shirt.

"It's okay princess" her older brother soothed her gently as she cried. Klaus soon arrived and Bella was shortly in his arms, hugging him tightly as tears washed over him.

"It's all okay my love."