Chapter 183 - Hospital🏥

"Did you really want Niklaus to be here?" Elijah asked from the drivers seat as he drove Bella to the hospital, they were still in Iceland though the trip had proved to be a bit of a disaster, Bella was missing out on all the good parts but she didn't care, as ping as they were happy.

"No, I get that he had to meet that man" she replied, he had went to see a warlock about an age potion of some mythological concoction, it had something to do with Henrik but she was too busy listening to Katherine informing her about Elijah taking her.

"Yeah, he had to take Henrik to see him, apparently the man has a spell that can keep Henrik from aging without turning him" her brother informed and she smiled, it was amazing that that was a thing because Henrik had expressed how much he didn't want to be a vampire.

"What do you think is wrong with me?" She asked him, in a way she was glad Klaus wasn't there as it meant she didn't have to watch his worried eyes any more, they stressed her even further than she already was. The doctor they were visiting was an old friend of her husbands and was a witch.

"There's nothing wrong with you Bella" Elijah chuckled as he straightened his suit, according to him it was considered an official event and that required him to wear a suit, in all honesty he just missed it, he felt like he stood out like one of those cats without fur when he was dressed casually but it really the opposite.

"Really? Because the fact that we're going to the hospital says otherwise." She smiled and he laughed, glad to see she'd retained her humour and sass despite the scenario.

"We're not going to the hospital" the man corrected and Bella frowned at him instantly "we're at the hospital" Elijah smirked and pointed out he window to the cozy building before them.

"We're here?"

"We're here"

---

Bella sat in a plastic blue chair, her hands clasping the side gently though her fingers flexed in a timely fashion, to her left Elijah was sat with one leg casually threw over the other as he flicked through a newspaper.

"Why are you so calm?" She hissed and he glanced up in slight shock, his eyebrows raised .

"Because Katherine drafted me because I wouldn't stress you out with my worry" he replied even though he was internally worrying, he didn't want to scare her more, though all of the family felt as if it was a bigger deal than it really was, they felt that something big was going to happen.

"Mrs Isabella Mikaelson?" A women asked and both 'originals' glanced up to see a black lady with beautiful calming Hazel eyes and amazing braided hair.

"That's me" Bella smiled and stood up, glancing back to see Elijah follow though as they reached the room, he chose to stay at the door, he didn't want to invade her privacy and she was grateful for his decision.

Elijah had fully memorized the words on the five posters in front of him before the nurse reappeared, he had been attempting to not listen to the conversation through the door but worry was eating him.

"Mr Mikaelson?" He glanced at from the oddly comfortable hospital chair. "You can join your sister now while I assess the results" she informed and Elijah was glad that he hadn't been confused as Klaus.

"Thank you"

"You're very welcome" he entered and she left, he found Bella sat on the bed and took her hand softly in his, smiling at her nervous face.

"They are very quick here, usually people have to wait for the results"

"Nik probably tipped them gratefully" she smiled and glanced at the ring on her finger, it sparkled and she smiled, it was clearly a bigger deal than a cold because of the nurses expression when she did the tests.

"Yeah, hey look at me, you don't need to worry okay?"

"Okay" she stuttered out and he smiled as the door opened again, little did she recall but she was staring at her ring for little over ten minutes.

"Mrs Mikaelson?" She looked and the nurse who was beaming causing them both to frown in confusion. "We have good news" she replied and Bella relaxed instantly, glancing at Elijah who smiled at her.

"What is it?" She queried and Elijah froze gently, hoping beyond hope that it was what he thought it was, the tension thickened as the women flipped through the pages on the clipboard, it was as though she was purposely taking ages to answer her.

"Bella, you're pregnant."

A/N: yayayayay! I was building up to this for ages and it's finally happened? Who's excited? Leave a comment. Xxx