Chapter 111- Emergency plan📃✖

Bella and Katherine walked through the streets of the small town which they'd come across, Bella carried three shopping bags from various shops and Katherine pushed an expansive looking stroller, Nadia asleep inside.

"Let's get back to the car" Katherine grinned, Rebekah and Caroline had gone elsewhere to do some shopping and said that they'd use their enhanced vampire speed to get home. When back at Bella's car, they popped open the trunk and placed the bags inside, Bella unclasped the car seat from the stroller and clipped it into her car.

Katherine stood to the side looking fascinated, Bella was such a natural with children, three or four times in that day, she'd managed to calm Nadia as the baby cried.

"Let's get back" Bella grinned and started the car, Katherine sat in the back seat beside the baby and Bella drove quickly.

"Did we get everything?" Bella queried, they'd also collected food for the day for everyone.

"We got everything we could get, we'll get everything else when we get home. " Katherine assured her oldest daughter.

"Okay" the rest of the drive was silent and when they reached the parking lot of the campsite, they saw the men standing beside their vehicles. Bella got out quickly and removed the stroller, pushing it open.

The men watched in wonder as Bella attached the car seat to the pram and Katherine began pushing it towards them as Bella removed the bags from the boot, her keys between her teeth, she pushed the boot closed with her elbow and Klaus ran forward, taking the bags from her.

"Did you have a good day love?"

"It was nice, I missed you" she pecked his cheek as she locked the car and he smiled at her, the two of them walking over to the others, Caroline and Rebekah appeared at that moment, carrying mountains of shopping and they quickly enlisted the help of the men to carry it all.

"I got a call from Marcel today, we're going to have to head back to new Orleans tonight or early tomorrow morning" Klaus expressed and everyone looked glum, Bella wrapped a arm around her fiances torso and he relaxed slightly.

"Let's get back and have a good last night, we'll leave during the night" Elijah spoke, war was raging in the quarter and they needed to be careful getting back, they were due to head back to the abbatoir, the men were adamant that they'd protect their family.

"Let's get back to camp" charlie suggested, Stefan and Damon each gripped one of Charlie's arms gently and Henrik hopped onto his oldest brothers back, Rebekah and Bella each grabbed one side of the pushchair, lifting it up and everyone zoomed back to the camp together.

"We'll get the fire started and everyone make sure their stuff is ready to take with them back to camp" Elijah ordered and began fixing the fire. They all listened to him and Henrik sat with Charlie beside the fire, each of them had brought three bags of clothes and they were now packing them into their new suitcases.

"Bella love?" Klaus asked as he entered the tent, he looked over and saw her organizing their suitcases so he joined her on the canvas tent floor.

"Are you okay?" She asked him, she knew for certain that he was scared about what was occurring in new Orleans and that's why he was so persistent to return.

"I'm okay" he lied and started folding one of his shirts furiously and throwing it into the case, resulting in it unfolding from the force.

"Don't lie to me Darling" she scolded and took the shirt which he'd failed in folding, gently neatening it before returning it into his blue suitcase.

"I'm scared" he admitted the words he'd only ever speak to her. She hugged him and he relaxed into her arms.

"Its all going to be okay" she promise him and kissed him gently before continuing to pack everything away except a warmer outfit for her for the night.

"You gonna get dressed sweetheart?" He asked her curiously as he zipped up his case.

"Yeah, I'm cold, is that okay?" She queried, he'd noticed that she still hadn't gotten out if the habit if asking before doing something, Edward had always wanted her to ask permission but Klaus didn't want that, he wanted her to feel free, she could do whatever she wanted.

"Of course its okay darling, I'll take a few blankets out alright, tell me when you are ready" he kissed her softly and exited the tent, leaving her to get dressed. she breathed in a few times before quickly changing.

She dressed in light wash jeans, a white t shirt, a wooly jumper, a grey hat, warm boots and her thick winter coat, she smiled at the warmth and stood up, exiting the tent quickly and walking over to her fiance who stood by the fire with the Salva...

She dressed in light wash jeans, a white t shirt, a wooly jumper, a grey hat, warm boots and her thick winter coat, she smiled at the warmth and stood up, exiting the tent quickly and walking over to her fiance who stood by the fire with the Salvatore brothers.

"Hey love" he fretted and hugged her, the brothers smiled at her affectionately and waltzed away to find their partners.

"Belle?" Henrik walked over to her and she smiled at the fourteen year old, hugging him as he joined them, Klaus smiled at both of them, he was happy that they got along.

"I just realized that I never said thank you for saving my life" he smiled and she giggled, hugging him tighter.

"Its fine Henrik" she promised and took his hand along with Niks, dragging them down onto a picnic blanket and they smiled at each other. They were excited for their last night.