Chapter 142 - guests👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👧

It was the day before the wedding of Isabella Marie Salvatore and Niklaus Joseph Mikaelson and nerves were on an all time high for each of them, the pair had chosen against having Hen and Stag parties, wanting to be married as soon as possible but as the day grew nearer, their emotions sped at an unimaginable pace.

Bella sat up in her bed and clamped her hands over her eyes tightly, everything was piling down upon her and she couldn't control her bubbling emotions. She was the future wife of Niklaus Mikaelson, she was future queen of the quarter.

The female finally got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, taking with her her clothing for the day. Today, they were greeting guests who'd travelled a long way to be there for the wedding.

She dressed in a long sleeved black T-shirt and a long striped skirt that reached her mid leg, she straighter her hair a placed her hat on the top, black heels adorning her feet and a nude lipstick.

"Bella!" Rebekah's voice called through the bedroom door moments after she'd exited the bathroom, the brunette walked over to the door and opened it, coming face to fave with her future sister in law

"Yes?"

"The guests are arriving, you must hurry!" She gushed out and dragged the younger girl from her room, down the long flight of stairs and at that moment, the sweet witch hybrid noticed that they were being flanked by the other female occupants of the household.

As they reached the grand floor, Niklaus emerged to her right and took her hand gently within his, guiding her toward the entrance. Henrik and Jeremy stood behind their parents as they waited to be introduced to the new arrivals.

Elijah and Katherine stood opposite Bella and Klaus, the couple held hands and Elijah held their daughter who gurgled and chatted to her parents who were smiling with pride at their developing child.

Rebekah stood arm in arm with Damon, beside Stefan and Caroline, Jenna and Alaric stood by the staircase with smiles. The arrivals would be staying in the guests rooms as they did not live nearby and the family thought it appropriate to allow them a place to stay.

"Welcome home" Elijah greeted as he opened the door to find Bonnie, Lorenzo and Matt on the opposite side, on Matt's arm was a female that none had met, her hair fell in bright red ringlets and her smile was infectious.

"Everyone, this is Lavender, my girlfriend" he smiled in pride and everyone greeted them encouragingly. Next to arrive at the Mikaelson mansion was the wolf packs, they greeted quickly, having only been absent from the city for a few weeks.

"You excited Bell?" Jacob asked his best friend, she nodded and smiled and he returned the gesture, he had heard about the situation with Charlie and he was proud of her ability to wake up every morning and smile.

"Who's next?"

"The Cullen's" Jacob growled upon hearing this and Bella held his hand within her free one as Ariana held his other, her other stroking his arm comfortingly.

"Who's coming now mum?" Henrik asked and Bella turned her head to looked at him with a smile on her face.

"My old family" she assured him, he'd changed since returning to the living world, his hair was cropped short now and he seemed more mature than before.

"Welcome" Klaus nodded in greeting as the Cullen's entered the house, Carlisle and Esme returned his friendliness and Bella hugged them both gently, they were forever her parents.

"Bella!" Said female turned to see Alice who she hugged in greeting before hugging jasper who stood by her side. Rosalie hugged her gently next, kissing her right cheek gently, Tanya rushed forward and hugged Bella, making the brunette laugh at her underlaid excitement. She turned to see Edward and she smiled at him, he returned it and they hugged briefly.

"I can't believe you are getting married" he chuckled and she giggled.

"I can't believe you are married" she smiled and he smiled in return, watching her as she returned to her fiances side, the hybrid had a murderous glint in his eyes but Edward ignored it as he took his beloved wife in his arms who smiled at his affectionately.

"Is that everyone?" Jeremy asked his father after everyone began chatting.

"Yeah, that everyone jer"

"Cool, mum can we go in the garden?"

"No, the wedding has been set up out there, I don't want it to be ruined"

"Please mum! Please! We won't touch anything!" Henrik pleaded and she sighed before nodding, hearing them cheer as they ran off.

"This is going to be a long day"

"It is indeed" Nik agreed and pressed his lips to her in a passionate kiss, she returned it instantly and they smiled.