chapter 115- Wolves.🐺🐺

Bella, Klaus, Damon, Stefan and Elijah waved from their position in the garage, the two cars pulled it and half their family drove away into the monster ridden night. Dorian slung his arm over Bella's shoulders and she growled, pushing him away and hugging Nik who glared daggers at the 2000 year old warlock.

"Now what?" Damon asked, he felt empty without Rebekah at his side.

"We wait for the shifters" Elijah responded and they all entered the Courtyard once more, waiting impatiently until they heard many cars arrive in the garage. The various hybrids around the room were instantly protective over their leaders but it was unnecessary.

''Bell?" A rough voice called and Bella stepped in that direction, tears glittering in her violet eyes, shortly after Jacob Black came into her sight and she started crying.

"Jake" she whispered and ran towards him, Jacob caught her and spun her around, both of them crying in a beautiful reunion.

"I missed you" they cried together and she slid back onto her feet, still crying in happiness.

"Where are the others?" She eagerly asked and he lifted his arm in the direction of the door, Bella turned and saw three shifters appear behind her in wolf form though they were very recognizable.

"Seth" she giggled and lunged at the sandy coloured wolf, hugging it around the neck. A bark was heard and she turned to the black wolf.

"Sam" she hugged the majestic creature followed by Quill who was also in his wolf form.

"Bella!" A chorus was heard and she turned to see the other pack members and imprints, she didn't know who to hug first so she just ran over to them. She listened to emilys heartbeat as she hugged the wolf girl and heard it was light almost nonexistent, she was a vampire like Bella.

"Now who's the vampire girl" Bella teased and Emily giggled as they hugged.

"Still you" Emily laughed and she heard gruff laughs sound around her.

"Guys, this is my fiance Niklaus, my brothers Stefan, Damon and Elijah and my mortal enemy Dorian" she giggled as she introduced and Dorian glared playfully, nudging her.

''Bell, I want you to meet somebody, this is my girlfriend. Ariana " Jacob introduced, his hand directed in the crowd, Bella searched for the stranger and saw her, she was beautiful, her eyes shone a gorgeous see green and her hair flowed in mahogany waves, similar to Bella, though Ariana stood much taller than Bella.

"Its nice to meet you" Bella smiled her brilliant smile and Ariana seemed slightly subconscious but eventually smiled through her intimidation, shaking Bella's hand in greeting.

"We've got a hundred years to catch up in B" Quills voice laughed and he lifted her around the waist from behind, spinning her around, he no longer stood in wolf form.

"Yeah, but that will have to be later, I think Marcel wants to talk to you" Bella informed, pointing to the second and younger vampire king. The shifters looked up and everyone jumped or ran up the stairs to greet him, apparently they were acquaintances.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to go home and get some more clothes, is there anything you need love?" The original hybrid asked his fiance and wrapped his arms around her, needless to say he was slightly protective after seeing her hug all of the male wolves.

"No, get whatever you need, I love you, stay safe okay?" She pecked his lips and eventually began passionately kissing him until she heard a wolf whistle, causing her to turn and glare at the intruder, Dorian.

"I'll be safe, you stay safe to" Klaus spike gently to her, ignoring Dorian and the Salvatore's who still stood in the room.

"I-" before she could finish, Dorian cut her off.

"I'll look after her" the evil warlock intervened and Klaus growled, already hating the irritating man.

"I'll be fine" she promised, pretending to of not heard the warlock.

"I love you" Klaus kissed her once more and exited the courtyard, heading to the garage.

"Aw, young love" Dorian sighed in fake happiness, everyone blocked him out and went to do their own things. Bella mounted the stairs, her heels clicking, she felt a presence behind her but ignored her, knowing it was Dorian.

"Don't you have someone else to stalk?" Bella mocked as they entered her room, she sat down at the desk by the window but the warlock dived straight onto her bed, causing all of the pillows and cushions to fall off.

"Nope, and don't lie, you love my company" he chuckled and she just tolled her eyes, looking through her address book for anymore vampires who could help fight.

"I don't" the vampire snorted and he cackled evilly.

"I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think?"

Bella couldn't help but laugh loudly and teasingly at his previous comment and he promoted to throw a silk cushion at her, however she caught it almost instantly.

"No, you aren't anything of the sorts" she eventually expressed and he eventually huffed, seconds later he fell asleep and she stared at him oddly. How could somebody fall asleep so quickly?

----

Bella felt her phone vibrate and pulled it out, seeing Katherine's name flashing on the screen.

"Mama?" She answered quickly and heard a manly chuckle which was all to familiar to her.

"Wrong parental figure" Charlie chuckled through the phone and she giggled in harmony.

"Hey dad, how are you?"

"I'm good, its nice here, the weather beautiful and the house is perfect" Charlie answered but he didn't seem satisfied.

"What's wrong?"

"I just wish you were here B, I just got back and I've lost you again." Charlie expressed with a sigh.

"You haven't lost me, I'm still here. And when all this mess is over, we can go out and have a picnic with a peach cobbler. Just how you like it?" She suggested, only then realizing how much she'd missed him.

"That sounds amazing. And good luck with the war kid."

"Well, do the scary things first..." She began, waiting for him to finish.

"And be scared after" he chuckled...