Chapter 120- Shock🙄

"Come on Davina" Bella dragged the girl to the dining room once more, they'd been absent for ten minutes and Bella had successfully helped Davina to stem the pouring tears and cover the evidence. As they entered, almost everybody turned to look at them but they ignored them as they sat back in their seats.

"Okay love?" Klaus asked her and she smiled with a nod before sipping her blood, the food on her plate cold now. Everyone else was finished and she pushed her still full plate forward, dismissing it. A waiter arrived and removed the plate from the table whilst topping up her wineglass.

"Thanks" she whispered to the man and he nodded nervously before disappearing, a short while later; Marcel called everyone to attention.

"I hope you all enjoyed your meal, there is much to discuss, more allies will be arriving early tomorrow morning and late tomorrow night, wolf and vampire troops will be sent out, patrol and get back to us with any info. Witches, your time as come, I need you all training as hard as you possibly can" he announced and Nik nodded in agreement. "Dismissed" was the word that caused everyone to drift away to their rooms.

''B!" He called Bella back as she was about to mount the stairs, she turned and saw Marcel and Niklaus standing together a metre away so she joined them. "I need you to train nonstop, you are the best witch we have, work along with Davina and Dorian, the three of you should be able to do something to help" Marcel ordered.

"Okay" she answered, she was so tired, exhausted even, she hadn't rested in a while and she'd always awoken early every morning.

"Go sleep B, you need your energy" he persuaded and she instantly zoomed to her room, she was too tired to wait around and she face planted the covers, not bothering to remove her shoes or other clothing.

Niklaus entered his room and saw his fiance asleep again, he didn't understand what was happening as he was sure she'd slept as much as she should but it was uncertain, she did awake often during the night.

The original hybrid aided his unconscious other half by removing her clothing and picking her up, sliding her under the covers before following shortly behind. He kissed her temple and slipped into sleep.

Bella awoke and checked the clock, it was two in the morning and she groaned to herself, her sleeping pattern was messed up completely. She turned and saw her fiance and so she trailed her fingers through his stubble.

"Bella?" He mumbled, his eyes opening instantly, almost as if he'd been awake the entire time, which unknown to her, he had been.

"Hmm?" She asked, he smiled at how adorable she was and pressed his lips to hers, eventually it grew heated, the any remaining clothes shredded and they fell into a bliss.

-

Bella awoke once more at a more sensible time of six in the morning and looked up to see Dorian smirking at her from the end of her bed, for a few moments she stared in shock before she pulled the sheets higher up, to fully cover her bare chest. Klaus snapped awake and glared at Dorian, pulling the sheet up to cover her.

"What the hell?!" Bella yelled out at him and Dorian merrily smirked and winked at her, causing her to growl angrily and for Klaus's eyes to flash gold.

"Well, I can see what you two got up to last night" the warlock teased and sat on the end of the bed which caused Niklaus to growl possessively and pull his fiance to him.

"Relax mate, it isn't something I haven't seen before" he winked "anyway. Bella you need to get dressed, training in twenty minutes little bird" he sang before exiting promptly.

"What the hell did he mean? Nothing he hasn't seen before? " Klaus growled and stood up, throwing clothes on and pacing angrily, his fear of loosing her overpowered his senses and he grew over protective.

"I have no idea. I'll get dressed and we'll talk about this" she promised and entered the small closet which made Klaus glare at the wall until she returned.

Bella returned shortly after wearing plain black leggings, a grey hoodie and black converse style trainers, her hair twisted into a intricate low ponytail

"I don't know what he means" she promised again, her hands pressing onto Niks chest and her eyes gazing into his.

"You are mine" Klaus growled possessively to his mate, pulling her to him, she released a strangled cry which he didn't seem to hear, his hands gripped her wrists in his steel grasp and he slammed their lips together.

"You're hurting me" she tried telling him but he was blinded by rage at Dorian and blinded by love for Bella, making him unable to comprehend his actions. Eventually he released her and her hands flopped to her sides, red patches forming which he didn't see.

"I've got to go" he mumbled, pecking her lips before vanishing, leaving her in shock, her violet hue eyes trailed down to her wrists which were consumed with large purpling bruises in the recognizable handprint of Nik, though she didn't blame him, it wasn't his fault and she knew he'd never intentionally hurt her which is why she didn't say a word about it and pulled her sleeves down, ignoring the soreness.

"Bella!" She heard someone call and so she rolled her eyes.

"Let's train...."