Chapter 105- Family Hike.👩‍👩‍👧‍👦

Bella zipped up the tent, her and Nik now faced to struggle of getting ready for the day whilst inside a tent, luckily for them the tent was a decent size and Nik managed to get dressed quickly before sitting on the unused airbed with a hand mirror to fox his hair. Bella dressed herself whilst he did this.

She dressed simply, wearing light blue/ white ripped skinny jeans with an oversized white knitted jumper and brown ankle boots. After doing so, she pulled on her thick green coat and brown scarf, vaguely annoyed that she was the only one in the family who for cold.

"Can I borrow the mirror?" Bella asked her fiance as she sat beside him on the bed, his weight made her side lift up slightly, the hybrid smiled and handed it to her, allowing her to quickly braid her hair and remove all blemishes from her skin, s...

"Can I borrow the mirror?" Bella asked her fiance as she sat beside him on the bed, his weight made her side lift up slightly, the hybrid smiled and handed it to her, allowing her to quickly braid her hair and remove all blemishes from her skin, she didn't have the effort to fully beautify her skin so she went with the bare minimum.

"Beautiful" Nik promised and stood up, helping her stand in the process, the hybrid wore a grey Henley's shirt, dark blue jeans, walking boots, his winter coat and black gloves. He looked like he'd recently stepped out of a glossy male model magazine.

"Let's go" Nik ushered and slung his nag over his shoulders, opening the tent and stepping out, followed by Bella.

"You got ready fast" Stefan commented, he stood by the fire with Elijah. The engaged couple walked over and stood beside them.

"Yeah well we wanted to get started with the day" Klaus faked enthusiasm though inside he was truly excited, they were all going to an adventure park not far from there which was complete with climbing walls and high ropes.

"It should be good, but everyone better hurry up, we've got s long walk back to the cars and we need to be there by lunch time" Elijah commented, checking his watch in the process.

"Calm yourself Elijah, we've got time" Katherine commented, appearing from her tent in similar attire to Bella. The doppelganger stood beside her boyfriend, engaged in a hug. The two looked like a hot couple from a spy movie.

"And I'm ready now anyway" Caroline remarked, also appearing in similar clothing. The other couple soon arrived and everyone began walking into the trees, back towards the trail.

"Today is going to be so fun" Caroline enthused excitably like a child, everyone was excited about today's agenda, they'd never gotten the chance to do something like that as a family before.

"It sure will be a new adventure" Nik commented with a smile and everyone else smiled along with him. Bella held his hand softly and he began to twirl her engagement ring with an absentminded expression.

"How long is the drive Elijah?" Stefan queried the original. Elijah and Katherine walked elegantly side by side at the front of the party. Stefan and Caroline walked arm in arm to the left and slightly behind the two at the front.

"An hour walk through the forest if we walk fast and then a two hours car journey" the noble original answered quickly. It was eight at the present time and they wished to get there by Twelve.

"Why is everything so far away?" Bella whined, looking up at her all knowing fiance who just smirked at her childishness. Bella and Nik walked slightly behind Elijah and Katherine, and to the right, opposite Stefan and Caroline. Rebekah and Damon brought up the rear, walking around four metres behind as they were invested in sucking one another's faces.

"Hurry up Bekah" the doppelganger called and Rebekah pulled her face from the Salvatore's. Almost everyone cringed as they heard a plunger like noise produced.

"Ew" Bella whispered and Klaus unexpectedly roared with laughter. Elijah rolled his eyes from where he was walking, they were all immature.

"Really Niklaus?"

"Really Niklaus?" Damon imitated Elijahs formality and flicked his open coat out behind him in an Elijah worthy way. Everyone laughed except Elijah who just sighed.

"Are we almost there yet?" Elijah basically groaned and Katherine giggled at him, entwining their hands together.

"Selfie" Rebekah randomly hollered and zoomed to the front of the group, holding her phone up and taking a group selfie before skipping back. Bella felt her phone vibrate and unlicked it, seeing the photo had been sent to her from Bekah. Also sent to her; the bonfire photo and a photo of her and Nik star gazing.

"Are we there yet?" Caroline whined and everyone laughed.

"Obviously not" Elijah remarked, they were now walking along a tarmac trail, either side was obscured with trees and it sloped gently downwards.

"Lijah" Bella laughed jokingly and zoomed forward, he whipped around but didn't see his sister anywhere so he turned back.

"Yoohoo" he whipped around and looked again but saw no one, suddenly he felt pressure on his back, Bella had lunged at him, he laughed in his elegant way and shifted, cradling her upon his back, beginning to give her a piggy back ride, his little sister.

"Really bells?" Katherine giggled.

"My legs hurt" she whined, none of them understood what it was like to still have human aspects, she didn't get it because technically she was more supernatural than all of them.

"I could if handled that" Klaus laughed and she grinned at him, though he didn't complain, he could see Elijahs joy for having another little sister, Rebekah had grown distant over the years but that was to be expected...