Chapter 110-Plans& meetings📃

"Dad, there's somebody I want you to meet" Bella spoke to her father and gripped his callused hand, dragging him across the camp to where Klaus stood beside Henrik, the pair of them talking and catching up. Klaus turned at the presence of his future bride and she ran into his arms.

"Klaus I want you to meet my dad" she introduced "Charlie Swan" she directed her hand to the man and Klaus smiled at the older gentlemen who waved awkwardly and they shook hands. Charlie instantly liked the hybrid.

"Dad, this is my fiance, Niklaus Mikaelson" charlie seemed shocked for a moment before breaking out in a gleaming smile, hugging his daughter happily, his smile made him look ten years younger than he was.

"Wow" he laughed "marriage, you are making me feel old Bell's" Charlie chuckled, attempting to make a joke which they all responded generously to, laughing. However, Bella was now technically older than him, having lived on earth for longer.

"You are old Charlie" Henrik teased and charlie growled playfully, grabbing the bit gently and scrubbing his knuckles over the boys hair as Henrik laughed contagiously.

"Respect your elders" Charlie scolded playfully ad he released the young boy. Everyone now stood around them smiling, they all felt connected instantly to the new arrivals. Elijah stood to the left, his right arm around his girlfriend whilst his other held his new daughter, Nadia.

"Henrik" Rebekah hugged him again, she couldn't believe he was alive, she kept crying and he kept grinning along with her. Klaus began speaking with Charlie about Bella and her childhood which was very funny to hear about.

"Bella was the clumsiest kid I'd ever seen" charlie laughed and Bella blushed, she was side hugging her brothers (Stefan and Damon) and they were chatting excitably.

"Really?" Nik was surprised, Bella usually walked with the elegance of an angel. He grinned when he looked over at his fiance who was being tickled furiously by Damon who laughed loudly.

"Yeah really, she slipped over all the time, she once fell down the stairs and through a window" Bella stiffened when she heard him day that but otherwise did nothing.

"Well looks like I've got my work cut out to protect her" Klaus smiled and charlie couldn't help but like him more, Bella waddled into her fiances arms and he encircled her happily in his warmth.

"Us girls are going shopping and you men can introduce Henrik to the new world, along with charlie" Rebekah announced and Bella skipped over to her mother figure who still held Nadia.

Katherine wrapped one of her arms around her short vampire 'daughter'. "My daughters" she announced and kissed each of their heads. Katherine placed Nadia into Bella's arms and the vampire stared at the baby, tears brimming in her eyed as she remembered loosing her baby.

"Bella" Charlie silently asked if she was okay, he stood behind her and everyone else stood around getting things ready to leave camp.

"I'm okay" she promised but he saw through it, placing a kiss on her forehead, he knew she was different but chose not to bring it up.

Klaus exited his tent carrying a hoodie, he handed it to Henrik who stared at it for a few seconds before slipping it over his head making Nik grin. The hybrid looked up and saw his fiance standing by the treeline, tears silently falling from her eyes as she looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms.

"Bella love" he encased her in his arms, kissing her head as she still held the baby. "Its okay" he promised her, he'd always wanted a child and he was thrilled that he had that opportunity with her but after everything with Dorian. They both knew that they weren't yet ready.

"Come on sweetheart" he ushered her towards the others, she handed baby Nadia to him and he cradled he little girl, his 'niece'. Nadia wore a plain white baby grow but knowing Katherine, she'd soon find herself wearing an adorable outfit. They all began walking towards the cars, Elijah took the baby from his brother ad they did so and Niklaus linked hands with his fiance.

"I love you" he whispered to her and spun her into his arms. She grinned up at him happily.

"I love you to" she assured and they kissed briefly. Charlie grinned from where he stood chatting to Damon to the left, he was proud that his daughter had found the love of her life finally after all those years of torture from Edward.

"They are perfect" Stefan spoke, watching his little sister. Charlie had already accepted both Salvatore brothers as his sons along with everyone else as his family.

"They really are" Damon agreed, Rebekah grinned from beside him in agreement.

"I'm so happy for her"

"She's so grown up" charlie felt like crying, he wished to walk her down the aisle but he wasn't sure if she'd want him to.

"She really is" Elijah whispered, looking at his brother and new sister as Niklaus span her around in the imitation of dance as they walked, making her giggle sweetly.

"My daughter" Katherine whispered as she watched them, charlie smiled at the doppelganger, she may not be Renee but he was happy that Bella had a women to call mother, and he hoped one day he'd find someone to officially call his.

"Everything's perfect" Henrik chuckled and they all smiled at him. They eventually reached the cars and everyone split up in gender groups, walking into different cars. The hybrids had delivered the cars earlier that day, they were all thinking of staying for a few more days before going home, there was a lot of problems arising with the witches in new Orleans.

"Let's get Nadia clothes" Rebekah cheered, she was happy to have a niece and she was positive that she'd have another from Bella and Nik soon.

''Let's" Caroline agreed and they all piked into the car, Bella driving, they exited the carpark, followed by the men who occupied Elijahs car and Niks car, the male team of the house was bigger then the girls by a lot now.