Chapter 35-Hunt🐇🐻

The morning came quickly and Bella woke at Seven, she couldn't help but feel an odd sense of déjà vu, seeing Klaus wrapped around her tightly like ivy, his eyes flickered open suddenly and he grinned before whizzing her into his arms and into the bathroom. He sat her gently on the counter and started the shower.

"Come on love" Klaus gestured and dropped the sweatpants off of his body, making Bella gasp in shock at his sudden nudity, despite her judgement she kept her eyes locked with his, refusing to look at his body, that made Klaus smile and he walked towards her, she shuffled back on the counter and he reached up for the T-shirt, raising it off of her body so she sat in her underwear. He then reached around her back to unclasp her bra but she had wide eyes and shook her head.

"What is wrong?"

"I'm-I'm ugly" she stated defiantly and she was not lying, she was extremely self conscious, Klaus smiled and entered the shower.

"You are stunning my love, enter when you feel comfortable" he smiled and let the warm water rush over him. Bella gulped and slid from the counter, standing behind him she removed her clothing and entered, making sure to stay out of his line of sight.

"Gorgeous" Klaus muttered after turning at lightning speed to face her, she smiled, feeling comfortable now and they continued to shower.

-M-

Klaus and Bella stood in the lounge, the other originals were no where in sight and fortunately, neither was Hayley. Klaus knew of the trouble Bella was having hunting so he decided to help her that day, now they stood waiting to go.

"Come sweetheart" Niklaus called and held out his hand for her, she grabbed it and they went into the forest to hunt.

"I've never hunted animals" Bella stated and Klaus smiled, it was harder to hunt animals but everyone loved a challenge.

"It's easy, close your eyes love" she did as instructed and he placed his hands on her hips.

"What do you smell?" He asked her softly.

"You" she stated, sounding heavily distracted.

"Concentrate love" the hybrid smirked.

"I can't concentrate with your hands on my body" she stated and stepped back, pressing her body against his.

"Haha, I'll remove them then" he smiled and went to move his hands away but she growled and turned, slamming him into a tree and forcing her lips onto his. "Careful love, we are supposed to be hunting" to this she groaned in annoyance and smelt the air, suddenly lunging on a dear that was nearby. Klaus smirked from where he stood, watching her feed.

"Done princess?" She nodded and they ran home, racing. She grinned in triumph when her hand touched the door first.

"I win" she declared and he growled.

"You won't next time love" he laughed and they entered the living room.

"Movie day" Bella sang and he nodded, smiling and turning on the television. The two sat together on the couch and huddled into a blanket, eating popcorn.

When the movie was finished they sat in silence. Klaus squeezed her side gently and she squealed, this made the original stare at her in wonder and her look at him, afraid.

"You are ticklish" he declared with a smiled, she backed away and he laughed, grabbing her and pushing her down, tickling her whilst she screeched.

"Stop!" She laughed.

"What will i get if i stop?" He questioned, whilst he was distracted Bella wiggled from his grasp and leapt to her feet, running away, he continued to laugh whilst chasing her, trying to grab her...