Chapter 123- Pics & memories📷

Bella stood beside the projector as Klaus danced with Rebekah in the centre if the room, she was watching the pictures of her and Nik which appeared on the screen, she couldn't believe how much she loved him. A picture of them on Christmas popped up, Bella stood in his arms and he had a Santa hat perched upon his curls.

Suddenly, the happy atmosphere changed for Bella, a new photo emerged and memories flashed through her mind, she became unable to look away as she stared at a photo of her birth mother, she'd been unable to look at a single photo of Renee for over a hundred years.

In the photo, Renee sat dressed in a silk dress, her hair falling in its usual caramel curls around her, her smile lighting the place, her eyes shining. Bella was also in the photo, dressed similarly with her head rested on her mothers shoulder. Bella's hair was much shorter and less curly than present but her brown orbs shined with happiness.

For some unexplainable reason, the image stayed there for a long time, she heard someone come up behind her but ignored it, her eyes fixed on her mother. Charlie appeared next to her and took her in his arms, at that point she realized she was crying.

"I miss her to" Charlie informed and Bella nodded, hugging her father as he patted her back gently, his arms a protective shield from the world.

"She was supposed to be here, she was supposed to help me get ready for my wedding and give me the talk and be there when I needed her but she's gone" Bella was sobbing by this point and Charlie began balling as well, both of them collapsing to their knees together.

"Bella love" Klaus whispered, walking over and taking her in his arms as she cried, lifting her up into a bridal carry as charlie stood and began gulping down alcohol beside Jacob at the bar.

"Come on love, shsh, its okay" he whispered to her as he carried her outside, rocking her gently and whispering sweet nothings into her ear as her cries lessened.

"I'm sorry", she pulled herself together, standing straight and breathing gently, he smiled at her and hugged her sweetly.

" its okay, there's nothing to be sorry about" he whispered and she smiled, kissing him gently and they both entered the courtyard again to see everyone dancing with one another. The drinks never seeming to end.

"Bella" a voice hollered only twenty minutes later and she turned to see Alaric standing across the room by the door so she ran to him, being lifted into his arms as she did so.

"Papa" she smiled and hugged him tightly, charlie stood to the left of the door but he didn't look angry, he seemed happy that Bella had found another father figure, she deserved a father, he was happy someone had been there for her.

"Bella!" A sweeter voice chimed and she turned to Jenna, hugging her tightly and giggling, bouncing slightly.

"Mommy" she whispered gently. Katherine smiled to the right, she had lost Renee but she now had two new mothers; Katerina and Jenna.

"Izzy!" Another voice greeted and she hugged Jeremy instantly, he was her only younger brother and she loved it.

"What about us?" Her best friends voice queried and she turned to bonnie, hugging her happily and then hugging Matt who stood beside her. Caroline, Stefan and Damon soon joined and started greeting their family. A new song came on and Damon and Stefan grabbed Bella's hands, dragging her to the middle of the room. Matt and Jeremy followed and they started swaying and spinning together, laughing loudly and drawing attention.

"Dance!" Damon hollered and grabbed her, swaying her before spinning her in Stefan's direction. This continued until Klaus joined, grabbing her and pulling her hips to his, swaying as one. The other family members joined and everyone danced with their partners as Bonnie, matt and Jeremy stood at the side swaying.

"Bella look!" Damon called and pointed to the projector, everyone turned and saw an image of Damon and Bella which made them all smile in happiness.

Damon stood in what appeared to be a field with Bella in his arms, hugging and Bella's eyes were fluttered closed elegantly

Damon stood in what appeared to be a field with Bella in his arms, hugging and Bella's eyes were fluttered closed elegantly. It was an adorable family photo and warmed their hearts.

"Hey, I'm Jeremy" the young hunter greeted Henrik who stood to his right, smiling awkwardly, they shook hands and greeted one another, quickly engrossing in a deep conversation.

"Bella, Damon" a voice called and they whipped around to see a face they hadn't seen in fifty years.

"Enzo" they gasped, they'd met him a long time ago but that was a story for another day...

"How have you been darling?" He queried as he hugged Bella ,his accent reminded her of her fiance and she smiled.

"I've been good" she smiled and he chuckled, spinning her elegantly into the arms of her future husband who smiled at the new vampire.

"Dame" he greeted the raven haired Salvatore and they man hugged which caused a few chuckles. They then started discussing how they'd kill Silas which wasn't typical party talk but it seemed he'd be staying around for a while.

"Stefan" Bella smiled and nodded, making him turn to see a photo of the two of them, he didn't even know the photo existed but he loved it. The photo was of them dancing together under a lit canopy together, smiling, he vividly remembered that day, it was a prom he believed and Elena decided to go with Damon so Stefan went with Bella.

"That was a good day" Bella pointed out what he was thinking, if it wasn't for her 'brother' she'd of been forced to go with a pimpled teen which she resented but she was overly happy to of gone with Stefan, they had  a lot of fun, more than Damon...

"That was a good day" Bella pointed out what he was thinking, if it wasn't for her 'brother' she'd of been forced to go with a pimpled teen which she resented but she was overly happy to of gone with Stefan, they had a lot of fun, more than Damon and Elena, that's for sure.

"It was"