Chapter 3 - A familiar volvo🚐

A/N hey guys new chapter. In this chapter we hop 100 years but imagine that it's the same as now, imagine that Mike Newton and Jessica Stanley go to school...((i decided to put Bella's outfit at the top/side so you can all see it and i don't have to describe it.))

Bella's POV
It's been a hundred year since i became a vampire, i love my family. Elena and Matt became immortals which means we all can live forever now. Jenna and Alaric treat us as their children. We, unlike "cold ones", can sleep and eat. We still have out natural eye colour and skin tone but we are also astonishingly beautiful, even more beautiful than them. Our hearts still beat, at a faster pace. We also still have blood running in our veins. We are faster and stronger than cold ones.

Jenna became a doctor and we are all proud of her. Alaric became a history teacher and we all go to school. Yeah, nine children from one family, as you can imagine we don't make friends very well, we don't need friends, we have each other. Today we move back to forks. My home town, I'm excited to see what it looks like. When we arrive at the house it looks exactly as it did 100 years ago. I am a very special type of vampire, a heretic. We are a vampire/witch crossbreed. We can perform spells just like witches but we don't get tired as fast.

"Come on guys, time for school" Alaric calls up the stairs, we all suddenly appear at the door. Jenna already left for the hospital. Alaric is going with us as he works at our school. Damon, Elena, Stefan, Caroline and i travel in Damon's sleek red Porsche. Bonnie, Jeremy, Alaric, Tyler and Matt travel in Alaric's black Volvo. When we arrive, all heads turn in our direction, we're used to it by now. Then we park and i notice a silver Volvo.

"Shit, Damon look" i call and he does. All the boys are very protective of me , like I'm their real younger sister.

"Time for a grand entrance i think" Caroline says whilst grinning. Bonnie and Jeremy go first and stand hand in hand against the back of the car, then Elena and Damon, Caroline and Stefan go next followed by Tyler and Matt. Alaric steps out and opens my door i step out and we all head in the direction of the office, walking straight past the Cullens. Their eyes widen when they see us. Alice tries grabbing my arm but a dodge her hand whilst smiling. Once in the office we get our timetables.
Mine is:
Lesson one: English
Lesson two: History
Lesson three: Maths
Lunch
Lesson four: Biology
Lesson five: French
Lesson six: gym

That seems good, i have half my lessons with one of my family members and Alaric teaches history. When i get to history i sit at the back next to Elena, History we all sit in the room, along with all the Cullens. That's the only members in the class, this will be fun.
Alaric takes the register. Then he gets to the Salvatores.

"Damon Salvatore" he calls with a smirk.

"Present, Mr Saltzman." He replies.

"Isabella Salvatore" he calls and the Cullens gasp at my name change. I grin.

"Yes sir" i reply sweetly and the Cullens gasp at my voice. Let the fun begin, they have never met vampires like us so they don't know what we are. They just know that i haven't aged in 100 years.

"What are you?" Emmett asks whilst staring at me, this used to make me shy but now anymore. I stare back at him and give him a dazzling smile, Edwards breath hitches and the others laugh.

"I think you know what we are Emmett" Alaric answers and then frowns "you know what most of us are, probably not witchy woo and the dog, or crazy hybrid and hunter or the immortal freaks...but other than that you know." He answers while the rest of us suppress giggles. The Cullens look shocked, suddenly we all smell a sweet scent...blood, suddenly Caroline and Damon have Stefan pinned down. He is a ripper so the blood affects him more than others. His eyes turn red and veins run down his face. I look over and see a similar situation with the Cullens, they all hold down Jasper, i decide to help them as they struggle. Bonnie puts Stefan in pain using a spell. I walk over to the Cullens and they all stare at me. I look at Jasper and my eyes glow blue, suddenly he is pinned down by an invisible force. The Cullens back away. I sit beside him.

"Jasper, look at me, focus on my eyes. Focus on Alice's scent, you don't want to hurt that person." I say with a smile. He blinks and stops struggling, i grin and release my spell, when i turn to my family Caroline and Stefan are gone.

"Look, i realize you have many questions so Bella, Damon, my wife and i will come around your house tonight" Alaric stands. The rest of the day breezes by, soon we will be having our meeting with the Cullens.

A/N hope you enjoyed, I'll update soon.
Symone Xx