Chapter 151- Wedding(2)💍

The chatting had commenced, each guest discussing Damon's Disney themed speech, the next thing they all registered was the doppelganger walking up onto the stage with a smile present on her beautiful features.

"So I was told that it is my turn to do a speech, I truthfully do not think that I could possibly beat everyone else's but I will try" she giggled and everyone smiled at her natural charm. "Niklaus, you and I were enemies, Bella you and I were best friends but somehow you've made each bond something more."

"I would now cry at the funeral of Niklaus Mikaelson, and I'd proudly call myself the mother of Isabella Mikaelson. From that day in the rain, some much of my life has changed in undescribable ways. Because of Bell and Nik, I now have my little girl back, and I have the love of my life."

"Neither of you will ever understand the impact which you have made on this family but I ensure you that you truly have, you built this city and you built this family and we'd all fight alongside you in any battle you face, we'll slaughter your enemies and we'll celebrate your victories, we'll be grateful to you until the end of eternity and beyond" she smiled "to bells and Nik!" Everyone cheered and clapped.

"You've never told me about when you met Katerina" Elijah pointed out to the bride and she smiled at the doppelganger who'd just rejoined them.

"That's a story for another day" they smiled at one another. Suddenly Caroline giggled, hopping into the stage and standing before the microphone.

"Now before the party can really start, we are going to cut the cake!" she informed and everyone crowded around, watching Nik take Bella's hand and guide her to the largely beautiful white wedding cake.

"I love you princess" he smiled and she smiled back, kissing him passionately before he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, his right hand closing around hers which held the glinting gold knife. Together they sliced through frosting with smiles as everyone cheered.

Next came the time where they fed one another the food and Nik gently placed it in her mouth whereas she smiled devilishly and pushed into into his mouth, making him chuckle as the icing smeared his face. They slipped into a private bubble as he chased her around the dancefloor, eventually capturing her waist and tickling her before kissing her.

"That was mean" he mounted and she giggled yet apologized halfheartedly. He held her within his arms for a few moments longer before they heard music begin playing.

"May I have this dance Mrs Mikaelson?"

"Indeed you may" she smiled and he returned it, his hand reaching out and taking hers, he stiffly bowed, kissing the back of her hand before standing abruptly, spinning her around so that her back pressed to his chest. They swayed in time.

The entire guest party stood in a circle surrounding the happy married couple, watching them as they danced in a bliss, their foreheads against one another.

"Today was perfect" Bella breathed out and he smiled at her, pecking her lips with his sweetly.

"I'm glad you think so, tonight we're heading to the airport and you and I shall go on our honeymoon"

"What about Henrik and Jeremy?" She couldn't help but question.

"They'll be fine, Elijah and Alaric agreed to help them and when we get home and fix whatever trouble is brewing with your father, we'll all go on vacation together, how does that sound?" He bargained and she smiled, locking their lips once more.

"That sounds wonderful" she whispered and the original hybrid became aware of a tap on his shoulder, the music had changed and others had joined them on the dancefloor.

"May I cut in?" Carlisle asked, gesturing to his daughter, Niklaus nodded respectively before spinning his wife into the doctors arms and slowly departing, soon capturing Rebekah to dance with her.

"How are you?" Bella grinned up at him as hey began dancing, easily dancing circles around the mundane guests, making them all look stupid compared to their grace.

"I'm perfect, your wedding has been like a movie" he chuckled and Isabella smiled, nodding in approval.

"It truly has been remarkable."

"I'm glad you found a husband"

"I'm glad you could be here to walk me down the aisle."

"I'll always be here Bella"

"always?"

"Always."

--------

Bella had danced with every person at the ball and she felt the need to take a seat but as she turned to return to her seat, she was twirled around to face the person she hadn't even realise had been trying to get a dance in all night.

"Jake?"

"You've been ignoring me"

"I've done no such thing!" She protested and he chuckled, pulling her into the crowd on the dancefloor.

"My feet hurt!" She complained, causing him to laugh and lift her up so she was in his arms, she laughed as he span her around multiple times, people around them spreading out to give them room.

During the dance, Bella's feet never touched the ground. Jakes right arm held her whole body and her left hand was in his right, her legs dangling as he danced around in a circle.

"Thank you for the dance" she giggled as she found herself seated in her chair once more.

"Yep and your feet never touched the ground!" He announced proudly and she laughed at his childish excitement...