Chapter 155- Dinner🍽🍸

"You look a picture" Niklaus informed her with a smile and she turned to see him standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame and wearing a suit. He walked forward and wrapped his arm around her waist from behind, using his free hand to swipe her hair off of her neck, his lips prepping kisses on the exposed skin.

"We'll never have dinner if you don't stop" she gasped out and leaned back into his body, her head tilting back to give him access to her flesh, his hand held her tighter as his lips parted against her skin.

"Hmm" was all he said and she moaned as his tongue darted along her flesh near her collarbone, she pushed her body further into his and he groaned.

"Let's go to dinner now darling" she whispered to him and turned in his arms, giving him a flirtatious wink and an eye full of cleavage before she sashayed away, his blue eyes pinned on her.

"Coming love?" She queried and he gulped loudly as she smiled sweetly.

"You always leave me wanting more" he swallowed and unnecessarily fixed his suit before standing and following her from the room, quickly overtaking her and guiding her up a flight of stairs which she hadn't noticed was there.

"Close your eyes" he smiled and she nodded, trusting him as her eyes fluttered closed.

"Don't let me walk into a wall" she giggled and heard him chuckle to her left, he gently tugged her hand and she wobbled forward eventually he turned her slightly.

"Open your eyes" he persuades and she does as commanded.

"Wow" she gasps out. They were in a circular room with a bar and lanterns hanging down, it was open all the way around and there was a seating area but he directed her away from it and she noticed a table, candles and rose petals decorating the white table cloth and two seat, positioned opposite one another.

 They were in a circular room with a bar and lanterns hanging down, it was open all the way around and there was a seating area but he directed her away from it and she noticed a table, candles and rose petals decorating the white table cloth and ...

"It's beautiful" she gasps and he smiles at her, kissing her sweetly before directing her forward, pulling the chair out for her to take a seat before pushing her in gently.

"I have a few maids here to serve us" he explained as he sat opposite her, the table was positioned so that he could hold her hands across it.

"Should I phone our family?" She queries, they hadn't yet phoned them and they'd been gone for two days.

"Yeah, check in on the boys" Niklaus answered her and took his phone out, handing it to her across the table, she smiles and taps in his password.

"How long until food?" She asks as she searches for Katherine's number.

"Few minutes. Katherine's name is set as ...doppelbitch" he states and she glances at him before bursting into bubbling laugher and pressing the name, calling her mother figure.

"Klaus?" Elijahs voice asked and Bella chuckled gently.

"Try again" she giggled and he chuckled.

"Little sister" he responded and she smiled.

"Why do you have moms phone?"

"She's with Nadia"

"Oh , how is everyone?"

"We're all perfectly fine, there's been nothing from Charlie in your absence"

"Oh that's good"

"Indeed"

"How are my boys?"

"They are good, they clearly miss the two of you though"

"Aw. If it helps, we've decided that when we return, after sorting out Charlie. We'll all go on a family holiday"

"Anywhere in mind?"

"I'm thinking Iceland, what do you think?"

"It sounds wonderful, I'll inform them, they will all be extremely excited."

"Are the Cullen's still there?"

"Yes and the shifters, they say they want to help get rid of Charlie"

"Well we can use all the help we can get."

"Don't fret sister, we've defeated an army once we can do it again"

"It's just so close to the other one"

"I know but it will be fine"

"He's my dad Elijah"

"I know and the fact that he had now changed is something you need to take into consideration. It will surely be hard but whatever turned him the way he is will never go away I'm afraid"

"He's always going to be this way?"

"Yes, we have a theory that it was the work of a witch and we're looking into it, we will find answers but he won't be turned back Bella"

"I've truly lost him this time haven't I?"

"I'm afraid so"

"But I've still got you"

"Yes, you'll always have us sister"

" thanks Elijah, I've got to go, I'm having dinner with Nik"

"Have a good time, don't worry about anything here, stay as long as you like"

"If we did that we'd never return"

He chuckled and they bid farewell to one another before they both hung up and Bella returned the phone to its rightful owner.

"Food" a thickly accented voice informed and they had plates of food placed in front of them.

"Thank you for everything Nik"

"I'd do anything for you my darling, you know that right?"

"Yes, and you know I'd do the same right?"

"Of course I know, I trust you with everything that I am"

"As I trust and love you"

"You better start eating beloved, or it'll get cold"

"Right" she giggled and began eating her food, her eyes never managing to leave him, he smiled when he noticed her gazing at him.

"You're staring" he chuckled and she blushed, looking down, they'd been sat staring at one another in silence for twenty or so minutes, they'd finished their food within that time.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked her and she smiled, hearing music begin to play in the background.

"I would love to" she smiled and stood, taking his hands and they began dancing around the treehouse, gazing into one another eyes, he dipped her and placed their lips together.

"I love you"

" you are my everything"