Chapter 64- Family ties.👩‍👩‍👧‍👧💗

Bella squashed her slim form into the couch between the two blonde females of the family, all three girls were wearing matching Christmas pajamas which Caroline had insisted upon and were laid beneath a thick grey blanket, large mugs of hot chocolate were in their hands, warming their cold flesh.

"Wow" Elijah remarked when he entered, seeing the girls sat together. Beside the females were four matching bags which the noble original was wary of due to the women's expressions. The oldest brother heard the door behind him open and turned to see his brother and the Salvatores enter before freezing in confusion. All three girls were grinning cheerily.

''What?" Damon demanded and the girls giggled before handing each man a bag, they all opened them to see that they each contained a pair of pajamas, matching pajamas. The boys looked at each others identical outfits and rolled their eyes.

"We're not doing this" Damon demanded, throwing the clothes back into the bag as though it was disgusting to look at.

"Hey! If we're going this, you're doing this" Bella demanded, point in between herself and the blonde female original. Damon snorted before rolling his eyes.

"I'm surprised either of you are doing this" Stefan remarked, it was evident from the variety of snacks along the table and the stack of Christmas movies that they had planned a movie night but they were vampires! Vampires didn't sit in matching PJ's and watch Christmas movies.

"Caroline's making us" Rebekah frowned, its not that she detested her family, she'd just wanted to spend some time with Damon and Bella had wanted the same with Nik. After their day together yesterday (A/N: 'yesterday' was the previous chapter) he had left to see Marcel and had been gone all day in which time Caroline had developed her movie and games themed idea.

"That explains rather a lot." Elijah proclaimed understandingly. All four men exchanged glances, each unwilling to wear matching pajamas but when they saw Carolines expression, they each relented and slouched away, swinging the bags in their hands.

"I am rather surprised that they agreed to that" Rebekah chuckled, picturing what the men were going to look like dressed in green pajamas with red patterns on. Stefan emerged first with a scrawl upon his features, he'd chosen to keep the top button loose and had pushed up the sleeves to his elbows. Caroline squealed and bounced up, hugging him tightly. He chuckled ans pulled back, looking at her. Each of the girls wore pink Pajama shirts with shorts and they had white Christmas patterns across them. Caroline also purchased pink Santa hats but they refused.

"Cute" he laughed and kissed her,pulling her down onto his lap on the armchair where he'd chosen to sit. They all watched intently as Elijah entered looking amused. He somehow managed to make the outfit look elegant and Elijah-like. He looked rather good. He sat in Carolines old seat and tugged Bella and Rebekah into his arms, one arm over each.

"I passed Niklaus's room on my way hack and he sounded rather irritated, cursing like a sailor" Elijah snorted.

"Great" Bella mumbled, hoping his bad mood hadn't resulted in any broken ornaments. Damon entered next and was swaying around looking happy. He'd left his shirt open revealing his toned body, the bottoms hung loosely around his hips.

"Sexy" Rebekah complimented in a flirty fashion as she dramatically fanned herself before pulling out from under Elijah's arm and sitting in an armchair with Damon. Nik finally entered and he looked extremely grumpy yet adorable. He wore his outfit perfectly, only having undid the top button.

"I hate this"he growled and fell into the seat free beside Bella so that she sat between the two originals brothers, each having one arm around her and the fluffy quilt covering their legs.

"Lets get this party started." Caroline cheered and pressed play on the DVD played to reveal a movie, it was the Grinch who stole Christmas.

"He looks like you Nik" Rebekah teased and Isabella giggled at his disgruntled expression. She poked his cheek and he couldn't help but smile, showing his dimples.

The movies continued and everyone messed around, throwing popcorn at one another (much to Elijah's annoyance) and soon Bella fell asleep, her head falling onto Elijah's shoulder and her hair fanning across her face.

"Someone's sleepy" Rebekah commented and Elijah chuckled, Klaus turned from where he was, placing the DVD back into the case to see his girlfriend sleeping in his older brothers arms.

"Ah" the hybrid sighed with a smile, he'd often forget that she was much younger and part human. He wondered over to Elijah who had now managed to wrap a fluffy blanket around Bella as though she was a baby.

"I'll carry her" Nik answered and scooped her gently into his arms, trying not to wake her but when he head flopped heavily onto his shoulder she groaned and held Klaus's Pajama shirt tightly.

"Let's go love" he whispered as they reached the stairs, he carefully carried her, trying not to wake her, when he finally reached the room he had to shift her into one hand and opened it carefully, walking in and laying her in the bed which was illuminated by the moonlight shining beautifully through the window. He kissed her forehead and shut the curtains before sliding into the bed alongside her, quickly falling into an unconscious bliss.