Chapter 31-Heartbroken💔

Bella took mere seconds to comprehend what was occurring before she showed her true rejoice by deepening the kiss, circling her slightly blue fingers through his thick blond curls. He moaned and slid his tongue across her bottom lips. She laughed into the kiss and he chuckled, pulling back but hungry for more.

"I...i love you" Klaus stated, lowly and as quietly as one can, she caught it and grinned happily, locking lips once again. Moments passed and he looked down in time to see her towel slip ever so slightly, luckily he caught it and she was relieved, she wasn't ready for that.

"Get yourself dressed my love, i will still be here when you are clothed" he stated. Running his fingers softly down her albino skin, softly caressing it. Before she could pull his into her for a kiss yet again he pulled away and returned to the room, overwhelmed and exhilarated. She entered moments later, dressed. He looked at her from where he lay, his head propped against her headboard.

"How-" whatever question was about to exit his lips was halted when she doubled over appearing to be in extreme pain. The brunette coughed multiple times before running to the bathroom yet again. Klaus swiftly followed to see his love hacking blood into the toilet, the hybrid froze for a minute before rushing to her.

The original pulled her hair out of her face and held them in his right hand, his other moving to her waist, trying to bring her some comfort. When she was finished she sat back on her heals and he pulled her into his chest, she then sobbed loudly and he pressed her into his chest, not caring about staining his shirt with her blood coated lips.

"I'm going to die" she sobbed continuously and he cradled her gently, trying to comfort her but he could not think of what to say, he'd never felt the terror he felt at that moment, he couldn't loose the person he held dearest to him, he refused to believe it.

"We'll find a way, i know we will" he demanded, he sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than her. Next second she felt wind rush passed her and she hid in Niks chest, the cold was affecting her despite her being a vampire. ''It's okay darling" he soothed and they soon arrived in the lounge where the other two originals and Hayley were still sat, the females still arguing.

"What is the matter brother?" The noble brother questioned, afraid of the answer. However, he need not worry as Niklaus was to engrossed in his task to register the voice of his older brother. Klaus was now sat on the sofa. He grabbed the fluffy throwover from the back of the couch and wrapped her in it, tightly cocooning her in a small measure of warmth, his hand rubbing her arm at vampire speed, trying to warm her from the friction.

"She's dying'' Klaus now let the terror overwhelm him and sobs racked his body, tears streaming from his eyes, he pulled her into his chest and rocked her, she fluttered her eyes closed and he panicked, shaking her. Rebekah grabbed Bella from his arms, sitting on a different couch with the brunette in her arms, Nik was too panicked to think rationally, Bella was not dead yet, she wouldn't go down without a fight.

Before Klaus could lunge at Rebekah, Elijah grabbed him. Holding him back, his sobs were weakening him and he was successfully held back by the noble original. As Elijah went to speak, Klaus collapsed in his arms, hugging him, trying to seek comfort. It had been awhile since Elijah felt any form of affection from his brother but he didn't hesitate, dropping to his knees with Niklaus sobbing on his shoulder, it was clear that Isabella Swan had changed them all...for the better.