Chapter 41 -Dresses and Mates.👗

"Lookie lookie" Damon smirked entering the parlor where everyone was sat; Rebekah was sat sideways on a chair, her legs swinging slowly , sipping bourbon. Stefan was sat beside Elijah on a couch talking. Bella was opposite, cuddled into Klaus's chest and reading a book along with him.

"What is it Damon?" Stefan asked his older brother, it was the second day that they had been there and they were both loving being with Bella, they had even grew an undeniable friendship with the Originals as well as hating Hayley at first glance.

"It's an invitation" he smiled sweetly and stole the glass from Rebekah's hand, making her whine but he looked at her with a smoldering look and she stopped abruptly, the two were getting closer but they denied having any feelings for one another, despite it being clear that they did.

"For what?" Klaus questioned, shifting Bella on his lap so that she was facing Damon.

"A masquerade ball i believe" he smiled knowingly, handing Elijah the envelope.

"Dear Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore and Isabella Salvatore, you are herby invited to the masquerade ball hosted at the abbatoir in celebration of the founding of the french quarter, held on the 29th November, we hope to see you all at the event. Sincerely, Marcel Gerard" he read aloud, both Salvatore looked thrilled when they read Bella's name as Salvatore.

"Do we go?" Klaus asked the others, wishing to hear their opinions.

"Of course we go!" Rebekah demanded, excited to go to a ball. Damon and Stefan chuckled at her reaction.

"Let's go shopping?" Isabella stated, sounding more questioning, shy.

"Yes!!" The blonde original squealed and grabbed her coat, throwing it on and grabbing Bella's hand, dragging her to the door, the boys followed, laughing.

-M-

At the mall, Rebekah demanded that they split up, so the boys headed off to find suits whilst the girls went to a dress store. When inside they were shocked at the number of dresses on sale, behind the counter was an elderly lady who was clearly a witch by her attire, she however didn't hate them.

"Hello lovelies" she smiled, taking their hands and pulling them to the racks of dresses with a bright beam on her face. Rebekah's gaze instantly locked on a slender, black and gold mermaid dress. Within second she was running her hand over the smooth material .

"Try it on for size sweetheart" the lady said kindly. Rebekah looked apprehensive.

"Try it Bekah, i think you'll look gorgeous in it" Bella smiled sweetly and Bella nodded, throwing the dress over her arm and entering the changing room.

"Let's choose you a dress darling" the women grabbed her hand but froze on contact, her eyes glazing over like Alice's did when she was having a vision. "My sweetheart, you are the mate of Niklaus Mikaelson" the lady grinned happily. Bella felt tears of happiness spring inti her eyes, it was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Oh my gosh" she cried happily, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Let's make you beautiful for your future husband" the lady grinned and dragged her towards a room off to the side.

Inside the room was more racks, one dress caught her eye. It was fully black and tight at the top, flaring out at the waist into silky ruffles, a gorgeously ancient looking silver belt was around the waist.

"I think that's the one" she nodded happily and the lady grabbed it, handing it to her with a grin. When they returned to the other room. Rebekah was standing looking gorgeous in her golden dress.

"Beautiful" Bella grinned as a response, Rebekah kissed her 'sisters' cheek with a beam. Nodding happily as Bella held up the dress. Ten minutes later, they were both fitted in their dresses and carrying them out of the shop in neat dress bags.

"I heard about the mate thing, that's so good, we are destined sisters" she grinned and they both laughed in happiness.

"What next sister?"

"Shoes!""