Chapter 25- bathing with the hybrid.🛀

**Above/ side is Klaus's bathtub- Xx-S**

Finally, they had arrived back at the Mikaelson mansion and Klaus was relieved, Bella was asleep in his arms and was covered in blood, she occasionally screamed and sobbed, making him comfort her, he wasn't angry about this, he loved the idea of c...

Finally, they had arrived back at the Mikaelson mansion and Klaus was relieved, Bella was asleep in his arms and was covered in blood, she occasionally screamed and sobbed, making him comfort her, he wasn't angry about this, he loved the idea of comforting her but she was clearly traumatized and he wanted nothing more than to sooth her, unfortunately he knew not of how to do so.

"Bella love, you have to wake up now beautiful" he cooed in her ear softly and she wiggled in his lap, snuggling into his chest further, Klaus emitted a throaty chuckle and tried to open the door without dropping Bella, it wasn't working overly well so Elijah opened the door, smiling happily.

"Come on sweety" the hybrid smiled and carried her upstairs, straight into his master bedroom which consisted of an array of whites and golds, silks and velvets. It was definitely his style. Klaus slowly lowered Bella onto the king sized bed but the young vampire refused to release her grip on him, he had to pry her fingers from his shirt, she then looked as though she'd cry.

"No, no don't cry Princess, I'm just going to run you a bath" he cooed her as a tear leaked from her eyes, she was vulnerable right now, he knew that and that was why she was showing her deep affections toward him. He kissed her forehead and glided into the attached bathroom. Inside contained a large bathtub, some would refer to it as a hot tub more than a bath. It was pure black and had golden taps which came from the wall above it. After turning a few taps he reentered the room.

"Bella love" he notified her of his presence, she still sat in the same location as he had left her, she was dressed in the bloodied white dress and blood masked the left half of her face. He waltzed towards her and lifted her, she seemed incapable of doing much at this point, she was in shock.

Klaus proceeded to carry her into the bathroom and sat her on the counter, after unzipping her white dress he let it fall to the floor, revealing her lacy undergarments, he tried not to stare at her irresistible curves as he lifted her once again, sliding her into the warm water. He then proceeded to strip into his undergarments and entered the water as well, helping her wash of the blood that masked her body.

Some time later they both just sat calmly in the warm water, completely clean and wrapped in each others embrace. Klaus looked at the clock and realised it was quite late, in a rush he was stood and wrapped in a towel, naked beneath as he removed his wet clothing. He slid Bella from the water and wrapped her in a large towel, carrying her into the bedroom once again..