Chapter 130- Photobox📷

Bella drove in silence, reminiscent in the fact that her fiance sat beside her, despite of course the fact that he had little clue who she was, as she drove down the familiar driveway she smiled to herself, she'd really missed their house, the one they'd decorated together.

"Did I really know you?"

"Yes"

"Tell me everything."

"You won't believe me"

"I can't remember anything, the least you can do is try" he demanded and she sighed as she parked the car, his attitude was definitely something she did not miss. She climbed from the car and smiled up st the mansion.

"Its amazing." He breathed out, he'd never seen a place as beautiful as the one he stood before.

"Well I should hope you thought that way, you were the one who brought it" she answered and he was in shock.

"This is my house?"

"Our house" she corrected as she unlocked the door.

"We lived together?"

"Yes" she couldn't be bothered to continue the conversation as she walked around the entrance hall, a smile dazzling her features. As usual, a canvas photo of every family member hung on the stone walls, portraits.

"Who are all these people?"

"Our family" she smiled and started at the first photo.

"Damon"
"Stefan"
"Caroline"
"Elijah"
"Rebekah"
"Katherine--" he cut her off when he saw that canvas.

"Tatia?" He asked, his hand reaching out to touch it but stopping before he did.

"No, this is Katerina Petrova."

"Doppelganger" he breathed, excitement filling him, he'd been searching for a doppelganger.

"Yes, now come along" she grabbed his hand and oddly he didn't object, instead allowing her to pull him through a door into the living room, he looked around, more memories flashing in his mind though he ignored them.

"This place really is beautiful" he smiled and she froze, hesitating as she looked at a photo album that was laid on the table.

"Do you really want to know everything?"

"Yes"

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"I promise" at that point he was getting excited and watched as she hesitantly lifted the photo album, handing it to him. Niklaus sat down on the sofa as he opened the first page of the book.

On the first page was a family photo, Damon and Stefan stood in the back beside Klaus and Elijah, all four of them had their arms around each other. On a stone bench in front of them sat their partners. Rebekah, Bella, Caroline and Katherine grinned at the camera, holding hands.

"We really were a family" he breathed out, seeing the happiness on his own face. He hesitantly turned the page and saw Elijah standing in a photo by a tree, his arms around Katherine as they both grinned.

"They were together" Bella informed him and Niklaus smiled but was jealous that his brother had love and Klaus did not. Bella reached over and went to turn he page but he caught her hand, noticing the glistening crystal ring on her wedding finger.

"You are married?" Pain filled his heart but he couldn't explain it.

"Engaged" she corrected and flipped he page quickly, Klaus was in shock at what he saw. On the page was a large photo, it was of Bella and Klaus standing by a lake, the lake from his painting, though the thing that shocked him was the fact that in the photo, Niklaus was on one knee, offering a ring to a grinning Bella.

"You are engaged to me?"

"Yes" she whispered gently and tears pooled in his eyes before he suddenly disappeared, now he was nowhere to be seen and she was left all alone, he'd taken the album with him.

----
Bella walked into the compound carrying a leather bag in her right hand, as she entered she saw the originals sat huddled around the photo album but she ignored it as she sat at the bar, taking the drink that Thierry offered her.

"Hey queeny, how you been?" Diego asked as he sat beside her.

"Fine" she lied and he saw straight through it, anybody would be able to tell she was lying.

"I know this isn't a good time but Marcel wants you to sort out some paperwork and stuff." Diego informed and she sighed, she really disliked paperwork but she did it anyway.

"Wait, we're having a ball?" She queried and they nodded, she groaned and placed the stiff white papers on the table in front of her, taking the black fountain pen Diego handed her.

"We'll leave you to it" Thierry grinned and they both dispersed, leaving her in a room with the originals.

"Hello Bella" Rebekah greeted as she sat beside the brunette who was signing and reading papers.

"Rebekah" Isabella acknowledged as she continued to sign papers.

"Tell me about Damon? My boyfriend" she pleaded and Bella sighed.

"He's currently at the safehouse with our other family members and extended family" she began, aware that Nik and Elijah had joined them.

"Damon is flirtatious, loves alcohol, dances a lot, you guys were adorable and he did everything he needed to do to protect you, but we couldn't save you from Silas" she sighed at the end as she continued signing papers.

"What about Katherine?" Elijah asked.

"She's also at the safe house" Bella internally pondered upon telling him about Nadia but chose against it. "She's motherly and gentle but she can be cold and cruel when she needs to be."

"When can we meet them?"

"They chose to stay at the safehouse until you have your memories back, they can't face seeing you like this"

Suddenly Bella's phone rang and she groaned but saw it was Jenna so she answered it instantly.

"Mom?" She queried and heard Jenna sigh at hearing the young vampire's voice.

"Hello Bell" she giggled "how is everything down there?"

"Nothing's changed" she responded sadly and Jenna sighed and handed the phone to Katherine.

"Hey Bella baby" she greeted.

"Mama" she chocked up at hearing that particular voice.

"Don't cry baby, Nadia misses you honey"

"Should I pick her up?"

"Yeah, you can spend the day with her, she misses her uncle Marcel and her daddy too." Katherine sighed at the end.

"Well, uh, she could see Elijah" she hesitated and Elijah looked up at the words.

"She really misses him" the doppelganger informed "she won't stop crying"

"That'd because she wants her daddy" Bella answered and Katherine grinned from her end of the phone, nodding to Jenna who began packing the baby's things. It was settled, Nadia was going to stay with Bella.