Chapter 163- Hospital💉

Bella sat in the study, well it was once the study, it had now been renovated. The room was practically empty, all they had was a black wall with a whiteboard, a photo of Charlie was taped the the whiteboard and a red line connected it with a photo of Lily directly below it.

"Well, this isn't looking particularly good" Bella sighed out, she was state behind the desk with stacks of paper in front of her.

"I agree" Damon mumbled, he was leaning against the wall behind her, they were attempting to find their parents but they hadn't found any leads to follow.

"We're stuck" Stefan sighed as he perched on the edge of the desk.

"We're not stuck okay?" She sighed "we're just following a load of dead ends" she stood abruptly and waltzed to the board with a pen.

"87 FT" Damon read "what the hell does that mean?"

"That means that we're heading to the hospital" Stefan smiles, noticing what his sister was saying.

"Hello? Earth to siblings? Anyone want to clue me in?" The eldest supernatural queried.

"Over the past two weeks blood bags have been going missing by the dozen from new shipments"

"And the batch number is 87"

"Which means?"

"It means that a new shipment comes in tonight, and we need to be there when it does"

"Let's go siblings"

They all exited the room and walked down the stairs together, when they reached the entrance hall they glanced through the parlor door to see their family watching them before they began to walk through the door and down the drive.

---

"What's the plan?" Stefan asked as they all got into Bella's car, driving away.

"We don't have a plan"

"Brilliant, so we walk into there and die, this gets better and better by the second" Damon chuckles and Bella zooms through the street.

"Look, I've been back from my honeymoon for about three hours and I'm now chasing my dad and your mum to decapitate them and throw them in a dumpster" Bella responds.

"Sounds about right for this family"

"You two take the back, I'll take the front" Bella tells them and all three of them get out of the car, the boys walk to the front of the hospital and Bella sneaks up the side.

Bella peaks around the brick wall and spots the shipment being unloaded by some doctors, she suddenly felt a hand against her neck, crushing her against the brickwork. She glanced up to see Lily Salvatore.

"Careful, I'm older and stronger then you" the ginger responded and pushed her throat harder.

"Oh, also, remember that blood is thicker than water dear"

"It's also very slippery" Bella whispers as Lily releases her.

"Oh darling, you are making a grave mistake if you think that you can beat us, you can't" Lily grins and Bella turns around to see if the shipment was gone and she saw Stefan and Damon lying on the floor. When she looked back at lily, she was gone.

"Stefan, Damon!" She called as she ran to them, they groaned and groggily got to their feet, staring at her guiltily.

"Wow, the two of you couldn't even ward off an old man!" She seethed and they sighed.

"Look, he has friends, witches."

"Such as?"

"Sabine"

"Flipping brilliant."

"Great, let's go home"

-----

"So, the two of you got taken down by the psycho which and I was almost suffocated by your mind twisted mother, didn't go too well did it?"

"Well, we found out one thing" Damon chipped in.

"Yep, Sabine"

"Let's go add her name to the board" Stefan sighed out.

"I'll get the caffeine"

"We'll need it" Damon chipped in and she nodded, walking toward the kitchen and opening the cupboard and taking out three mugs, she turned around and spotted Niklaus which made her gasp.

"Oh gosh, you scared me"

"I haven't seen you since we've gotten back Bella, let me be involved in this! Please I want to help you"

"....fine but just you and if you get hurt, you're going someplace safe"

"I'm not gonna get hurt, you are the one that'll get hurt if I don't help"

"Look I get why you're scared but it's okay" she smiles and kisses his lips.

"Come on then, let's go and fix this spiderweb of problems" she smiles and he takes two of the coffee cups, following her up the stairs and into the study.

"Whoa... This is a big establishment you've got set up here" he cut in and they all smiled at him, Stefan was scribbling names onto the board and Damon was sat at a computer, typing hastily.

"Just, uh...go through these reports, pick out anything that looks suspicious" she insists and Niklaus nodded, sitting on the sofa and doing as commanded.

"What are you going to do?" Stefan queried the new Mikaelson.

"I'm going to look up everything I can about Sabine then hack into the security cameras at the hospital and see who the bitch's working with"

"You guys are pretty well prepared."

"...this isn't the first time we've had to search for someone"

"What do you mean?" The hybrid asked.

"Um...about fifty years ago, Bella and Damon were kidnapped and i had to find them" Stefan informed.

"What? Why haven't you ever told me about that?" Nik asked his wife, walking over to her and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I didn't think it was relevant"

"Guys, this isn't important right now" Damon mumbled and they both nodded with sighs.