Chapter 9 - Icecream! 🍦

Hello everybody, please leave comments telling me your ideas for future chapters and telling me what you want to happen, if somebody wants to create a cover then feel free to do that, it would be appreciated. Thank you for reading, xx

---S---y---m---o---n---e----

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Bella and Klaus sat in the hotel room eating ice cream, they were dressed in Pajamas, laughing and watching movies, somehow Bella had managed to convince Klaus into wearing a onesie. Bella's was black with white stripes and his was a royal blue with a pattern.

"This has been fun" Klaus spoke honestly as he watched Bella shove a spoonful of chocolate chip ice cream into her mouth. She swallowed it quickly and grinned at him, he took the Ben & Jerrys from her hands and ate some. She pouted and he scooped some more ice cream before holding it to her mouth and feeding it to her.

A piece of her hair fell out of her high bun and he caught it before it could trail through the ice cream, he hooked the lock of hair slowly around her ear and then rested his hand on her neck, tracing her jaw line and then chin. They looked into each others eyes and leaned forward to kiss but quickly jumped apart when the door was flung open by Rebekah and Elijah who had returned from where ever they had been. Rebekah gasped at them and Elijah grinned.

"Hello Nik" Bekah giggled, she then looked at his clothing and her eyes widened, he excused himself and left the room, presumably to change into something else. Elijah then laughed and both Mikaelson siblings eyed Bella suspiciously who smiled.

"Becca, come on we need to pack, Nik told me we were going to New Orleans" Bella laughed and ran into her room which she was meant to be sharing with Rebekah but of course Rebekah had been absent yesterday.

In the room, the girls pulled their suitcases onto the floor and opened them, they where both extremely messy and the girls sighed before removing all the clothes and shoes.

"So, you and Nik?" Rebekah smirked as she started to fold her fashionable clothing, Bella paused briefly but then rolled her eyes and re packed her makeup which had been scattered across the bed from this morning.

"No, he's an original hybrid, no way would he go for a plain vamp like me, besides i just ended it with Edward and Klaus kidnapped me" she said, trying to act casual when she was denying her building feelings for the hybrid.

"Of course" The female original stated sarcastically whilst she squashed a item of clothing into the corner of her case. Bella jumped up quickly and entered the bathroom, she pulled out a small bag and packed up her toiletries. She reentered the room and squashed in the bag before dressing into normal clothes and entering the main room.

She dragged her case to the door where Elijah was already standing, holding his case and pulling his coat onto his shoulders. Rebekah appeared and dragged on a coat along with Bella before Klaus appeared looking angry and hurt at the same time, Rebekah bit her lip nervously, not wanting to be the source of her brothers anger.

Klaus marched from the room and down the stairs, the other three exchanged confused glances before following.