Chapter 54 -Passion👄

A/N: SEXUAL SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT. -S Xx

Their lips locked in a kiss of pure passion, the heat between them grew and he could no longer feel the slight coldness of her skin compared to his, he felt a flush spread through him and sparks fly between them. He locked his fingers around the loose hair she had, but soon got irritated with not being able to slide his fingers through her mahogany mane and slid free the hair tie.

"Sorry" he muttered as he realised what he'd done, her hair tumbled around her like billowing clouds and he felt bad, she smiled at him and giggled at his antics before attacking his lips once again.

"Are you particularly fond of his suit?" She muttered against his lips and she turned them around, pushing Klaus gently so that he lay on the bed.

"Not really sweetheart" he chuckled and she grinned pouncing at him and pulling his face towards her by gripping his tie.

"Good" she giggled once again and loosed his tie gently, removing it and beginning on his shirt after ridding his blazer. She soon got irritated with the many buttons and grabbed the collar, pulling the shirt open as buttons flew in all directions.

"Whoops" she blushed and he looked astounded, he soon laughed and she grinned, standing and unbuckling his belt quickly, in one swift movement she pulled the belt free of the loops. He was on cloud nine.

"You are gorgeous my love" he admired her and she quickly removed his footwear and grabbed his trousers in her still gloved hands, pulling them down along with his undergarments leaving him in his full naked glory, she was still in awe at his gorgeousness and he laughed.

"This is unfair love, only I am undressed" he pouted and she was soon threw onto the bed gently, him standing give her. He made short work of her dress, pulling it straight from her body and leaving nothing but an unrecognisable scrap of black material. She was now lay across the bed wearing the lacy lingerie which Rebekah had forced her to wear, her elbow high gloves and her black heals.

"Gorgeous" their lips locked as he removed her remaining clothing, he then pulled her up the bed so her head rested on the pillows.

" I'm scared" she finally expressed after a few moments of kissing, he pulled back, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"You're a Virgin?" He questioned for confirmation and she nodded shyly, trying to hide her blushing face into the mountains of pillows by her head.

" Don't feel ashamed my love, the fact that you are innocent makes this whole thing better" he encouraged her and kissed her gently. "I won't hurt you sweety"

"Promise" she asked, searching his eyes.

"I promise." He grinned "so you trust me?" He asked her.

"More than anyone else"

"Good" he stated and they began kissing once again, that would surely be a night to remember.

-k&b-

Bella awoke feeling stiff, like she'd been working out at the gym non stop and was now feeling the aftereffects but she hadn't felt that feeling since her human days.

Despite her soreness she was in complete bliss, that had surely been a night to remember for her, it had been everything she'd dreamed it would be, and more. She glanced down at her wrists and was shocked, blue bruises wrapped her wrists in the shaped of fingers. It must of been because she was part witch that she could get such injuries.

"I'm sorry this happened" a voice from behind her stated sadly, she turned to see her beloved looking guilty and pained, he was sat naked beside her, looking tired and upset.

''no, it's okay, this is nothing" she hid wrists and he sighed before turning toward her, tears spilling, he grabbed the blanket and pulled it down to reveal her body which was littered with black and blue.

"I don't know what happened, I never knew my control would be a problem but you have more human aspects than I imagined" it was a peculiar situation, she had part human witch, part cold one and part Vampire in her but she still sustained injury.

"They mean nothing to me, I love you and I loved that night, it was the best night of my life and I could wish for nothing better, I love you" she told him, kissing him passionately.

"I will have to be more careful in the future" he mumbled and she grinned knowing that there was going to a future, she was in heaven.