Chapter 158- Beach🏖

After buying an item for every family member, they headed back to the boat, depositing their bags before heading back into the streets, hearing music blaring.

"Remember what I said about dancing?"

"Yeah...?" he suddenly spun her around, they'd reached an area with a fountain, many people were dancing around the fountain to the music.

"Nik" she giggles as he dips her low to the floor, her hair brushing against it.

"Gorgeous" he grins and kisses her lips gently before swinging her back onto her feet, spinning her continuously.

The couple continued to dance beneath the darkened sky for what seemed to be hours, hands linked and bright grins lightening their features. Only after at least three hours did Niklaus first inform her of the time.

"We have to go?" She asks and he nods, she smiles gently and nods, taking his hand as they begin walking back to the boat.

"Wait, are you hungry?" He asks her and was answered by her stomach growling, causing him to laugh and walk toward a cart, quickly buying something and returning.

"What did you get?" She queries and he passes her the bag, she opens it to see two boxes of Chinese takeout, making her beam happily at him.

"Let's go back to the island" he takes her hand and guides her though the crowds, quickly getting too the boat and jumping in, driving back to the island the second he saw her safely seated.

"Today was perfect" she announced, he only heard her through his enhanced hearing, the strong waves were blocking out most background noise.

"I'm glad you liked it" he smiled in return as he hopped out, his hands hastily tying the rope before he reached up to the yacht, taking her in his arms and carrying her back go the treehouse, leaving all of the bags locked in the boat to collect later.

"How long are we staying for?"

"At least another week" he informs and she grins happily as he carries her up the stairs to the house.

"What's on the agenda for tomorrow?" She queries as she rested her head onto his shoulder, watching intently as he opens the door and carries her inside.

"We're going down to the private beach and then just having a lazy day" he informs and she grins happily.

"Yay!" She giggles "does that mean we can sleep in?"

"Nope" she pouts at his answers and he merely chuckles as he places her gently onto the couch.

"Do you want a fork?"

"No, we've got chopsticks, it's fine" she responds and kisses him as he sits beside her, they begin eating their food next to each other and he soon turns on a movie for them to watch.

"Today was amazing"

"Indeed it was" he wraps his arms around her and places both the empty takeout boxes on the coffee table, pulling her into him.

"I love you"

"I love you"

------

"Wake up little one" she hears beat through her ears and opens her eyes, quickly becoming blinded by the sunlight, forcing her to cover her hand over her purple eyes.

"I'm awake" she groans out and glances around to see that they are still in the living room and she was in his arms.

"Did we sleep here last night?"

"Yeah, but you need to go get dressed, we've got places to be"

"Okay, I'll be right back" she informs, noting that he was wearing a fresh set of clothes already and his hair was slightly damp. She sighs and makes her way into their room, gathering her clothes and entering the bathroom through the solid oak door.

She dresses in a blue bathing suit, a dark blue cardigan, white shades, golden sandals and she carried her white bag in her right hand. Her hair was braided down her back ad she exited the room with a smile on her face.

"Nik?!" She calls as she enters the grand floor, she soon spots him standing by the front door with a picnic basket in his hand

"Hello little one" he smiles and takes her hand, encouraging her to follow him out of the door, down the steps and through the treeline. She soon sound out what he meant by private beach, there was a back directly right on the docks and it was fairly large.

"Wow"

"Do you like it?"

"love it" she corrects and they sit onto the soft sand together, her hands immediately dig into it and she smiles, picking it up and watching it seep through her fingers.

"This is the best honeymoon in the world." She giggles and he laughs slightly at her evident excitement.

"I'm glad you think so" he grins as he watches her fall back onto the sand, her arms swishing around her and making a sand Angel whilst he roared with laughter.

"Right, food" he smiles and she returns it, allowing him to feed her a strawberry which he'd somehow coated in chocolate.