Chapter 6- Married!💒

I don't own twilight or the vampire diaries...
<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3

I had been on the road for ages with just Klaus now. He decided to drop Rebekah off in New Zealand and Elijah was daggered for trying help me get free from Klaus but in all honesty it wasn't much use. He used me when he was trying to get what he wanted from men. He got a witch to change my hair to a dirty blond colour with a spell and change my eyes so they were blue. He now goes around saying I'm Izzy Mikaelson. Twin of the freak hybrid. Joy.

"What's the matter love?" He asked as I just stare out the window into nothingness it was snowing beyond the thick glass and I had no idea where on earth we were (literally).

"Where are we?" I ask in an emotionless voice. He grins at me and points to the map on the dashboard. He had crossed off many places where we'd been. He was creating hybrids. According to Klaus's map we were currently in Alaska...don't the Cullens have 'cousins' here?

"Who are we going to see?" I ask for the first time generally excited. He gives me a skeptical look probably due to my sudden mood swing but his face turned passive shortly after before another grin/smirk.

"We're here to see the Denali coven. Try anything and you'll get no blood for a week...At least" he sings the last bit in a jolly tune as we pull up outside a mansion I gasped in shock when I see who's here. The Cullens stand beside their Alaskan 'cousins.' Klaus growls and gets out. Gesturing for me to do the same.

I do the same with sluggish movements. He pulls me towards the people. They gasp in shock when they see me and Edward starts forward but is stopped shortly by Klaus...ugh.

Edward looks longingly at me and I'm almost positive my face reflects his own. Ah well. Klaus sees the looks and chuckles in amusement. Clearly happy to be ruining lives.

"Awwr cute moments. Anyway love I need you to go get that thing for me. Run along lovely." He kissed my cheek and everyone growled, including me.

At the car I pull out the files he wanted and I walk inside to find him. He stands by a desk in the corner talking to Eleazar. I hear groans and can tell its coming from above. That's the point when I realized that only Carmen was in the room. Kate was with Garrett. Irina was with Laurent. All the Cullens where paired...what about Edward and Tanya. I look up to see Carmen looking sad...for me?

Esme comes in and hugs me, what was happening? The women walked with me outside. Each holding one of my hands. When we are out of hearing distance they begin.

"Bella honey. When you where taken Edward gave up hope on ever finding you again. Tanya came to visit and saw Edward in a state. She kissed him and at first he didn't react but eventually he did. He was using her as a coping mechanism. " Esme explains whilst hugging me.

"Bella. Edward and Tanya spent lots of time together. It took Edwards mind off you but in the end he developed real feelings for her. They...Bella...They got married." Her telling me that my mate had moved on and got married in only a month crushed me. I fell to my knees, sobs echoing around the forest. Carmen and Esme held me and Carlisle soon joined followed by the other Cullens. All except Edward came and comforted me. Telling me that they'd fix this...even Rose. Rosalie held me for the longest just whispering to me. My world had crumbled but a voice pulled through.

"Bella..." I turned to see Rebekah and Elijah. They had looked after me for months and treated me as a sibling. I run (slipping) towards them and they meet me half way...my world was crashing down but there was nothing I could do to make it better.