Chapter 139- Day 1💌

"Little love" she felt pressure on her right cheek and groaned, hearing a chuckle, something beneath her rumbled and she smuggled into its warmth, eventually she established that it was not a pillow and she peeled back one eyelid to find that she was lying on Klaus's naked chest, she smiled to herself and pressed her lips to his skin, making his eyes snap open.

"Good, you're awake" he grinned and she rolled her eyes, he laughed and hopped out of bed, throwing on sweats and throwing her a shirt and shorts as he rejoined her on the bed.

"Why did you wake me up at this ungodly hour?" She grumbled as she threw on his clothes and flopped back onto the silk sheets.

"Well, I didn't think you'd want to be naked when our sons came in" he smiled and she frowned, momentarily confused but that was swept aside when Jeremy and Henrik came bursting in.

"Morning" they cheered and she rolled her eyes, they grew more and more alike each day, even though they had a great age gap. Technically, Jeremy was one hundred years old.

"Hello" she smiled as she snuggled into her fiances arms, watching as the two boys jumped on her bed, before falling down and lying beside her and Nik, pushing themselves into the small space.

"What are you doing?" Klaus asked as Henrik and Jeremy lay in bed beside them, under the covers.

"Being sons" Henrik explained, he was lying beside Nik, on the edge of the bed.

"Ah, I see" Bella smirked, Jeremy put his head on her shoulder and his eyes fluttered closed.

"We were thinking, we need a bigger car!" Henrik exclaimed and both older vampires stated at each other on confusion.

"Why?"

"Because you are getting married! You are going to have lots of babies and there won't be enough room" Henrik expressed with deep concern that made Nik want to laugh slightly.

"Oh I see" Klaus smiled and put one of his arms around the boy, all four of the supernaturals stayed quiet for a long while and it got to the point that Jeremy drifted off to sleep on Bella's arm.

"Is there a reason why you two are wearing matching pajamas?" Bella queried and Henrik grinned happily causing Nik to smile also.

"We want to be twins" Henrik grumbled, sounding deadly serious and disappointed that they weren't.

"Really? You are already brothers" Bella offered though he still didn't seem satisfied so Bella snuggled into Nik and closed her eyes, hoping to drift back off into sleep.

"Bella!" She groaned promptly, opening her eyes to see that Caroline, Jenna, Katherine and Rebekah occupied the doorway.

"Can I help you?" She growled and Nik chuckled at her, she'd been asleep for about five minutes before she was awoken again.

"Yes, get up!" The girls walked further into the room and Nik groaned, pulling the blanket over his head in an adorable fashion.

"Why?"

"We're going dress shopping" they girls squealed.

"And we're going suit shopping" Klaus heard his brother say and so he peaked out of the covers to see the entire family in their bedroom.

"Why are you all in my room?!" Klaus pouted like a small child and everyone laughed at him.

"Up up up!" Damon ordered and walked over, pushing a sleeping Jeremy on the floor, he sat up and looked around in adorable manner.

"Fine!" Klaus grumbled and he stood up, picking his clothes up off if the desk and being pulled from the room by Elijah before he could even enter the bathroom to change.

The girls were sat in Bella and Klaus's room alone, Bella finally found the effort to get up and she entered the bathroom to get dressed. She wore a white crop top, bright coloured abstract design shorts, sandals, a watch and a bracelet.

After exiting the bathroom, she allowed Jenna to braid her hair into two perfect dutch plaits before throwing on some sunglasses and exiting the room, the other females following shortly after wearing similar attire, it was stiflingly hot in new O...

After exiting the bathroom, she allowed Jenna to braid her hair into two perfect dutch plaits before throwing on some sunglasses and exiting the room, the other females following shortly after wearing similar attire, it was stiflingly hot in new Orleans for no real reason.

"Who's car?"

"Mine" Katherine smiled as she shifted Nadia in her arms so she could fish out her keys from her pocket, the toddler was pulling Katherine's hair and giggling at her mother's struggle.

"Nadia no!" Katherine demanded and Bella took the baby from the doppelgangers arms, rocking her gently and watching as the baby closed her eyes gently.

"You're a natural" Katherine complimented her adoptive daughter as they all clambered into the car, Bella wanted bonnie to be there to get her bridesmaid dress but Bonnie was travelling with Lorenzo so they'd have to guess her size.

"You alright Bella?" Jenna asked as she peered at the brunette through the mirror, Jenna and Katherine sat in he front seats.

"I'm fine, let's do this, you are all going to be bridesmaids right?" She chewed her lip and the others smiled, proud to be chosen.

"Of course" Caroline smiled and Bella returned it, feeling slightly happier noe that she wouldn't walk the aisle alone.

"Let's get your dresses and shoes done first, then we'll do Nadia, then me, then we'll all see about hair and nails?" She suggested, it had already been decided that it'd take place by the lake at their home and the originals had booked a team of wedding planners to set everything up.

"Sounds good" they all agreed "any colour preference?"

"Grey" she answered instantly, she wasn't sure why but she felt like it would work well, as well as it almost matched his eyes that were more grey than blue.

"Perfect, that's Niks favorite colour" Rebekah informed and Bella felt slightly proud for getting the right colour.

"I just texted Elijah, he's going to sort out grey suits. " Jenna informed and they all smiled ,the excitement building.