Chapter 87 -Blow your mind.🙈🗯

Bella and Katherine danced around the parlor, slightly tipsy and still drinking, they were celebrating their victory in Dorian's nightmare, Rebekah and Caroline were also drinking and dancing for the hell of it. 'I took a pill in Ibiza' by mike Posner came on and they all cheered and danced again. Katherine was now dancing on a table drinking from a bottle of bourbon and Bella was just jumping around and spinning like a hyper child, also clutching bourbon.

Caroline and Rebekah were dancing as well, in front of the fire and laughing excitedly whilst singing. They span around and around whilst laughing loudly, Katherine caught Bella's arm and pulled her onto the desk with her also dancing. They both span and tried not to slip. Katherine kicked a stack of paper and it flew around the room. Carolines favorite song 'blow your mind (Mwah)' by dua lips came on.

''And tonight I'm alive In a dollar sign, guaranteed i can blow your mind!" They sang, perfectly in tune. They heard the front door open and the voices of their partners but didn't respond to it.

"If you don't like the way i talk then why am i on your mind?!" They cried, dancing and spinning, drinking large quantities of bourbon.

The four men opened the front door and heard the voices of their girlfriends (fiance in Niks case) singing loudly and listening to music, they followed the voices to find them dancing around and drinking bourbon in the parlor, singing happily. Klaus and Elijah turned to see their partners dancing on the desk, kicking the papers around as they did so. Klaus laughed and Bella turned to him, jumping down into his arms.

"Dance with me!" She called in a giggly voice, beginning to roll her hips and bounce around, he laughed and caught her hands, spinning her around and then pulling her against him, dancing with her. Rebekah and Damon started dancing much more provocatively and Elijah looked mortified until Katherine jumped into his arms beginning to dance with him also.

All the females ended up being drunken messes but the men just laughed and span them around as they sang. Niklaus soon ended up sat on the couch with a bouncing Bella in his lap. She was giggling happily and grinning. He hadn't ever truly seen her drunk but he loved it, she was so cute and innocent.

"Dance! dance!" She yelled and waved her arms, he laughed loudly and looked over at his sister that had her lips slammed over Damon's who was pushed against the wall. Nik cringed but relaxed when Damon zoomed away with her in his arms, presumably to her bedroom.

"Why are you all like this?" Elijah chuckled, sitting beside Nik with Katherine when Caroline and Stefan disappeared from sight. Katherine grinned at Bella and grabbed her hand and they started singing 'we are the champions'.

"Are you champions?" Nik laughed and they nodded at their men. The brothers frowned at one another.

"We saved lives! We are amazing!" Bella cheered and bounced again making Niklaus groan. Elijah smirked at him and the hybrid rolled his eyes.

"Who did you save?" Elijah questioned Katherine, stroking her hair, he had no idea what they were talking about but they were just humoring them for the sake of it.

"Shh it's a secret" Bella laughed and put her hand over Niklaus's mouth, he laughed and stood, lifting her into his arms and carrying her up the stairs to their room, leaving Elijah with a bouncy Katherine who kept singing random songs.

Nik placed Isabella on the bed and kissed her forehead, sliding in the covers beside her. She snuggled into his arms and he whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she slipped into unconsciousness.

''I love you" Klaus whispered as sleep overcame her.