Chapter 30- Klauella👫

Klaus took Bella back to her room, he lay her gently on the plush bed, he went to remove his arms from around her body but she stopped him, dragging him closer. Luckily, he managed to catch himself before he fell entirely upon her, however she had other plans. Bella continued to pull the handsome man, wanting him near her.

"Bella I'm going to squash you darling" the hybrid warned her but she tugged him again, her eyes pleading, eventually he gave in and allowed his body to press against hers, pushing her into the mattress. She grinned triumphantly.

"This is what you wanted?" The blond male asked and she nodded quickly. He laughed and rolled them over so that she was laying on his chest. She tried to sleep but it wouldn't overcome her. He frowned when his hand pressed against her bare waist, where the shirt had ridden upwards.

"You are freezing. Would you care for a warm shower?" He asked, he wasn't sure how to warm her up, blankets seemed to do nothing and she wasn't appearing to fall asleep. She nodded vigorously and slid out of bed, heading towards the bathroom slowly, the bathroom was basically part of the room, it was around a corner but if you stood in the right location you could see straight in, it was a reminder of Damon's old bedroom.

"Do you need help love?" He asked , he was joking but still worried at the same time.

"I'm fine" she croaked back unconvincingly, he knew something was seriously wrong with her hut he did not know how he could express his concerns for her health without offending her in some way.

"Are you sure?" He tried to question but was cut off by the water running. He sighed heavily and walked forward, towards the TV, he avoided looking to his left because if he did he'd come face to face with Bella in the shower and he respected her privacy, she had changed him and he accepted her, valued her. Once the image appeared on the screen he backed away quickly. Sitting on her bed once again and watching the movie on the flat screen.

"Klaus" a voice called, he knew it was Bella, her voice was so distinct to him, he'd even recognize it in a mass crowd no doubt. He loved the sound of her beautiful bell like voice.

"Yes love?" He was confused and curious at the same time.

"I forgot clothes" she stated and he chuckled walking to her draws he pulled out a baggy t shirt and sweats; similar to her previous outfit. He then proceeded to wonder towards the bathroom. He was prepared to shut his eyes if need be but the worry only lasted a fleeting moment. Bella was stood wrapped in a towel, her wet hair sticking to her face. He slowly walked towards her, his hand cupping her face and his thumb pushing the stray hair out of the way.

"God, you are so beautiful" he stated in a low voice, dropping her clothes into the chair to his left, conveniently placed. His gaze wondered over her body unconsciously. He suddenly froze and Bella became wary, did he think she was ugly?

"What happened?" He whispered, sounding scared.

"What?"

"Your skin...it's grey, with blue veins, what happened?"

"I'm dying Klaus" she relented and gave in, telling him the horrible truth.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared what you'd say, you shouldn't care anyway, you are too busy" Klaus looked up, a heartbroken expression adorning his flawless face.

"Do you truly believe that i feel nothing for you?" He questioned, his voice a void of emotions. She looked down and that was all the confirmation he needed. He waltzed forward and before she could think, his soft lips were against her own.