Chapter 90- Firelight. 🕯

Bella and Katherine ran quickly through the village, as they travelled, many elderly people greeted them as they retired for the night. Their feet hit the straw flooring as they ran, their leather shoes making soft thudding noises as they landed. They followed the light from the camp fire and the sound of music until they came across the party.

Many teenage people and young adults danced around a blazing fire and Katerina giggled, enjoying the calming atmosphere. Bella quickly noticed Rebekah who span around the blazing fire, her hands linked with a younger boy. His hair matched the brown of Elijahs though his eyes shone the captivating blue if Niks.

Rebekah looked upwards,spotting the Petrova sisters which she had grown fond of. She ran to them, dragging her younger brother behind her as she galloped toward them. When Rebekah reached the two, Belle spun Rebekah in a tight hug, both giggling excitedly. Katerina hugged the blonde after and grinned happily. Henrik stayed behind, not wishing to intrude on his elder sisters bonding with her new friends.

"Henrik, come and meet my new friends. " his older sister gushed and gripped his hand, dragging him over. Henrik waved awkwardly, unsure who the females were.

"Hello, my name is Katerina Petrova" the left female introduced, she was identical to Tatia though she had hidden differences such as an air of kindness and beauty that Tatia didn't posses. The female to the right grinned at him with her big pearly teeth shining in the fire light.

"I'm Isabelle Petrova " she gretted, she held captivating gorgeousness among her features. Her hair lay in a beautiful braid down her back, red flowers littering the dark hair. Her dress was a simple crimson that swept the floor, a golden band glistening around her waist. His eyes locked on her face, her skin was a creamy porcelain and her features correctly proportioned. Her lips shone a natural red and her eyes glistened an astonishing Violet.

"hello'' Henrik finally returned their greeting, suddenly aware that he'd stared silently at then for a few minutes. They smiled again and bowed slightly in greeting.

"come. Nik and Elijah haven't stopped talking about the pair of you all day, and you simply must see them." Rebekah enthused, gripping their hands in her own and dragging them through the crowds of dancing people. Belle gripped Henriks sleeve, dragging him along behind Rebekah while he laughed.

"Rebekah sister. Look what you caught" a voice called and they turned to see a tall dark haired male. He had handsome feature, that much was undeniable but he didn't compare (in their eyes) to Niklaus and Elijah. He was clearly a Mikaelson by his signature smirk and his hair and eyes matched Elijah.

"move Kol. I'm taking them to see Nik and Elijah " she demanded and he just stayed still, smirking. Belle took the time to look at him properly. In the other world, Kol was daggered, surprisingly by Elijah, it was because Kol had been going on an extreme endless massacre, claiming that a witch called Silas hexed him, he was surly hexed by somebody and so they had to stop him, unfortunately having to kill him temporarily to cut off the mind control.

"just move Kol" Henrik eventually interrupted his siblings glaring match. Kol glanced at his little brother before relenting and allowing them to pass by him. The four if them begin walking again, still all holding hands. They finally reach Nik and Elijah who are standing next to another man with shaggy brown hair. Almost like Elijah.

"brothers" Kols voice was heard from behind them, gaining the attention of the men who stood laughing together. Apparently Kol had followed his siblings and the Petrovas.

"ah, I see you found the Petrovas" Elijah grinned. Kol smirked mischievously. He could see the light within Elijahs eyes when he looked at the Tatia look alike and it gave him evil ideas.

"yes we did" Kol grinned. He slung his arm around Isabelle's shoulders, grinning like a fool when he spotted Niks glare. "they are gorgeous aren't they?" Kol grinned and Belle rolled her eyes but wrapped her arm around his waist, in the old world she'd always wanted to meet him.

"they are" Rebekah agreed happily.

"this one is cute, can we keep her? " Kol joked, gesturing to Belle who giggled at his words, she wanted to hug Nik but knew it wouldn't be a great idea in this world.

Niklaus chuckled and Kols words and Rebekah grinned. The other male who Belle had identified as Finn, grinned at Kols words.

"dance with me?" Rebekah asked the girls and they both smiled before being dragged toward the fire. Belle grabbed Kols sleeve as she was dragged, he grabbed Henrik who grabbed Nik. Nik grabbed Elijah who groaned and dragged Finn. Eventually the long Mikaelson train reached the fire and separated. The girls began dancing in circles, and giggling and holding hands.

"dance! " Rebekah ordered her brothers and they a swayed to the music. Belle giggled and grabbed Niks hands, beginning to dance and twirl beside him, he had no choice but to join her movements.

"you look beautiful tonight" Niklaus Complimented Belle nervously, a blush forming in his cheeks. He looked at the ground and she grinned.

"thank you. You aren't too bad yourself" she giggled and span, grabbing Elijah who was stood motionless, she smiled at him and pushed him toward Katherine so they ended up in one a others embrace. Katty smile on thanks at Bella and began dancing with Elijah.

Bella went back to dancing, she ended up dancing with Finn, Henrik and Kol but mostly she danced with Niklaus who relished her embrace. It was an amazing night and they danced until the fire burned out.