Chapter 152- Honeymoon🌴

Rice and confetti twirled in a tundra around the two married supernaturals as they progressed through the entrance hall, it caught in their hair as they walked, on either side; families and friends stood in lines close to them, cheering happily.

As they reached the porch steps, everyone spread into lines and  hugged one another, bidding them goodbye for the final time before they head to their honeymoon, finally giving peace a chance.

"Goodbye Darling" Katherine mumbled, hugging the bride, since the wedding; Alice has forced Bella into a new outfit, it was a more productive dress yet still beautiful.

It was a light pink colour and swayed around her mid thigh, lace decorating the back, white heels adorned her feet and her hair had been changed so that it was up with a crystal tiara type headpiece, she truly resembled a princess.

"Goodbye Mama" she smiled sweetly and her gaze subconsciously switched to Klaus who was exchanging goodbyes with Marcel and Elijah.

"Call me" Katerina insisted and Bella giggled.

"Do you know where we're going?" Bella hadn't been informed of the destination, the girls had packed her suitcase and Klaus was adamant to keep the location a secret from his beautiful bride.

"Of course we know!" Rebekah informed and Isabella perked up, standing taller in excitement "but we aren't going to tell you" Rebekah informed with a smirk.

"You're a bitch sometimes, you know that?"

"Oh you love me for it really"

"Yeah, I guess I've grown to love that about you.'' Bella giggled and she felt arms circle her waist in a warm hug, she turned around to see Niklaus who she kissed sweetly, aware of the cameras flashing.

" let's go sweetheart"

"Let's go" she agreed and he opened her door for her, she entered the car with a sigh, it had been a long day. The car was one she hadn't seen before but it was sleek, black and beautiful.

"Are you alright love?" Klaus asked as he closed his door, she glanced over at him with a teary grinned.

"I'm just happy" she cried out in happiness and he grinned, leaning over and kissing her.

"I wish you always felt this happy"

"I always do when I'm with you" she smiled and he chuckled, sitting back straight and starting the car, his spare hand capturing hers as they began to drive away down the driveway, waving to their friends and family in the process.

"This is it" he chuckled, speeding up as they reached the road, she grinned, that was it, he was hers for eternity. She giggled in happiness and he smiled at her emotions, feeling the exact same way.

"Sleep Darling" he prompted, noticing her yawning behind her hand.

"I can't leave you to drive in silence" she protested but her eyelids threatened to fall closed and she yawned again, making him laugh lightly.

"I'm sure It'll be fine my sweetheart" he assured and she nodded, her eyes fluttering closed and her head leaning against the window as sleep overcame her. Klaus looked over st his sleeping beauty as he drove, her face only illuminated by the faint blue lights on the dashboard, the sky beyond the window was an inky black. That was it.

---

"Wake up my love" Niklaus Mikaelson whispered in his wife's ear, they'd arrived at the airport and the sun was still hidden, sky a pitch black.

"We're here?" She mumbled and he chuckled as he watched her yawn and stretch. "Oh god, I slept the whole time, I'm so sorry!" She announced.

"It's okay love, now come on, we need to get going or we'll miss the flight."

"Are you ever going to tell me where we're going?"

"Not yet"

They each grabbed their large suitcases from the trunk and Niklaus also held a leather carry bag for on the flight. As they walked through the airport, people stopped and stared at the gorgeous and clearly wealthy couple in awe.

"Why are they staring at us?" Bella whispered and her hybrid hubby glanced up, now noticing the gazes.

"There jealous of me" he informed her and she giggled but shook her head.

"And why would that be?" she played naïve.

"Because I'm married to the most beautiful person in the whole entire world. She glanced up at him and smiled, reaching up and kissing him directly on the lips. Their affection was cut short. A chime rang through the airport signalling a plane to Brazil was about to leave and the hybrid grabbed Bella's arm, pulling her over to the port.

"We're going to Brazil?" she squealed in excitement as they progressed down the terminal at a hasty pace.

"Indeed we are" he informed, he had known for a while that she wished to go to Brazil and now they had their chance so he took it but here was evidently more surprises to come.

----

After stepping off the plane in the sunny Brazilian weather, it was day time and they walked through the streets, their luggage in hands, they clearly resembled tourists but it mattered not to either of them as they made their way to the docks.

"Why am I not surprised that you own a yacht?" She asked him as he hopped down into a sleek and expensive boat, it was massive in side and a silver plaque on the side named it 'Mikaelson'.

"You have to get used to it soon my darling, everything I have is yours" he informed and she smiled as she sat on one if the plush leather seats, her bag slipping onto the polished deck floor.

"Who's going to drive it?"

"Me if course"

"I'm not surprised about that either"