Chapter 17 -Lies of love & family. ❤

"You are telling me that you daggered Elijah and handed him over to Marcel like some kind of trophy?! " Rebekah vented furiously, pacing frantically, racking her manicured nails through her slightly curled hair. Bella just sat on one of the velvet cushioned couches, stunned to utter silence, appalled at Klaus's actions.

"He was going to protect me! " Hayley moaned. Between Rebekah's constant ranting and Hayleys incessant whining, Bella was developing a headache which was quite unbelievable considering she was a vampire.

"I could of handed over you instead sister" Klaus retorted, even he seemed irritated with himself for handing Elijah over.

"Will you all shut up?!" Bella snapped angrily "maybe you didn't notice but this isn't doing any good. We need to find a way to save him, anybody gonna help? No? I'll do it alone then." She growled menacingly, everything was piling up in her brain, all the events and her magic coursed through her. Angrily, she disappeared at vampire speed.

Everything was silent within the parlor, all of them were shocked by her sudden outburst. Hayley sat beside Klaus and he rubbed her arm soothingly with a gentle smile. His display of affection angered Rebekah beyond comprehensive belief. How could he act as though he cared nothing for the swan girl? Every step he took, every word he spoke shattered her heart a little bit more. The female original stormed away also, attempting to find Bella.

"Bella seems nice. " Hayley stated. She was being serious but after her recent display Klaus saw her comment as sarcastic and he chuckled.

"She can be a bit much to handle on occasion" he smirked. Inside he was dying, he didn't even know why he was saying these things, his feelings for Bella ran deep but his moral side was urging him to become closer to Hayley, the mother of his child.

"She's nice, she was telling me about how she became a vampire, and how her parents died.." Hayley mused and the hybrid was shocked, he had never been told this information but then he never spent much time with her..

"Do you love her Klaus?" Hayley inquired, she knew he did, just by the brief affectionate glances he exchanged with her when he thought she wasn't looking.

"What?! No" he stated abruptly "love doesn't exist little wolf" he sighed. Unknown to him, Bella was standing in the room next door, clearly hearing every word he spoke.

"Bella?" Rebekah called and found her sat on the kitchen island, clutching a mug of hot chocolate between her petite pale hands and looking heartbroken.

"Why am i even here Rebekah? Because I'm a heretic? What happens when the baby is born? When everyone is safe? I won't be needed anymore. I'm not part of this family, I'm not part of any family...i have to true family. " she mumbled, sadness etched into her musical voice.

"No. You will stay with us, if not then you can definitely stay with me. You are my sister, no matter what anybody says and i know Elijah feels the same way." Rebekah stated determinedly, stroking the brunettes long silky locks as though she was a small child. Bella began to shake her head signalling it was not true.

"No Bella look at me! You are my family no matter what, My true family, always and forever."

"Always and forever''