Chapter 118- Huh?🙄

A/N: Hello my lovelies, if you are reading this and finding that you are confused, I apologize, the next few chapters are the random thoughts on my brain that I've splashed onto the page. I am really sorry if you don't like it.

Bella scrolled through her contacts before she spotted Bonnie Bennett's name, her finger hovered uncertainly above the call button as she pondered whether or not it was the right decision to make, after looking at Davinas expression she sighed and pressed call before she could back out, Bella wasn't a coward.

"Hello, who is this?" Bonnie's voice floated through the receiver a shirt three seconds later and Bella almost started balling at the sound if her best friends voice after all that time.

"Bonnie?" Bella asked in a hushed voice and she heard the Bennett which gasp in shock and surprise alike.

"Bella?" The Bennett which queried and Bella almost chocked on her own tears.

"Yes" she finally responded and heard bonnie begin to cry.

"I've missed you"

"I missed you to" Bella responded.

"Alaric did call me, he told me you were engaged to Klaus and needed help?" Bonnie was instantly alert whilst repeating this, she'd help her best friend no natter what, even if that meant killing Elena.

"Yeah, Stefan, Damon, Caroline and I are in trouble Bonnie. Elena's trying to kill us"

"Where are you? Matt and I are coming bell"

"We're in new Orleans"

-------
Bella sat on the couch, her legs swinging over the arms and her head in Davinas lap. Both witches were reading from large spell books, Dorian sat at their feet doing the same. Though Dorian was ranting.

"I always thought I was superior. I mean, I'm gorgeous, I'm funny, why did amara choose Silas when she could have all this-" Bella eventually cut off his ranting after about ten minutes of it.

"Shut up Dorian" she pleaded, she couldn't concentrate with his incessant voice hammering in constantly.

"No" he bluntly answered, silent for thirty seconds before smirking and continuing. ''I personally think I was the better option, Silas was engaged, I was not. Silas was a control freak, I am not-" she cut him off again.

"No, but you are annoying" she teased and he snorted before continuing.

"Don't you think I'm more good looking Davina?" Dorian asked sweetly, getting her stuck, not knowing what to say.

"I haven't ever met Silas so how could I answer?" She asked the sensible escape route.

"He's identical to Stefan" Dorian proceeded to dig her into a hole and Bella just watched in amusement, the speed book no longer interesting her as she watched the scene before her.

"Well, you are both good looking" she tried reasoning, attempting to get out if the situation she was stuck in but Bella knew for a fact it was going to back fire.

"That won't help" Bella whispered but was ignored.

"That wasn't what you were saying when you kissed me" Dorian winked and the teenage witch blushed whilst Bella's eyes widened.

"What! Ew!"Bella exclaimed, only to be ignored again.

" why would I kiss you old man?" Davina smirked along with her response as Bella let out a low whistle.

"Ooh, burn" Bella giggled and Dorian rolled his eyes at her.

"I don't know why you kissed me Davina, you just did" he teased, fluent in his torment.

"Oh, what ya gonna do Vina?" Bella asked, enjoying annoying them both as in all honesty, she was bored out if her brain, she'd spent almost the entire day in the library.

"Bella, the commentary isn't helping " Davina frowned and Bella smirked, knowing full well that it wasn't.

"I kissed you because I felt like it" Davina finally gave up and he watched her in confusion, not knowing what to remark to her honestly, suddenly Davina latched her mouth onto his in a passionate kiss and Bella felt like she had whiplash.

"What the?" Bella mouthed lowly, the two before her started making out violently and she cringed, needing to escape whilst she could.

Bella ran from the room, her hands over her eyes as she tried not to crash into anything, Davina was technically the same age as Bella (17) but Bella thought of Davina as a little innocent child and she still thought of Dorian as the evil dick who haunted her brain.

"Bella?" She heard a voice call and opened her eyes to see her fiance staring at her strangely, Elijah, Damon and Stefan standing around him. She ran to him and buried her face in his chest.

"I need to bleach my eyeballs" she mumbled and she felt Klaus chuckle though he was obviously confused.

"What happened?". Stefan asked as Bella pulled away from Klaus and hugged him. She then hugged Damon and Elijah.

" I don't want to repeat it" she mumbled, thinking about it and cringing, eventually she let the weight of emotions from the day push down on her and she felt them all in one go, almost like flipping your humanity back on.

"Um...I need to go" she cracked out in a whisper and disappeared leaving the men in a stunned confusion.

"What just happened?"

"I have no idea."

"Niklaus, may I suggest you go and speak with your fiance and attempt to discover the source of her discomfort?" Elijah suggested and Klaus immediately vanished from view.

--
As Nik walked along the balcony, he heard sweet piano music and smiled, it'd been a long time since he'd heard the sweet melodies which she played, when he entered his room, he sat directly on his bed and watched her, she sat in the window playing in complexity, a time unheard to him upon the piano.

He but only look at her to succumb to a daze, she had that affect as her fingers danced along the white pristine keys, he found that he couldn't look away, whether from her beauty or her music, he was unsure.

Klaus pushed himself up off of the mattress eventually and walked towards her, his arms reaching around either side of her body and his hands resting on the keys on either side, eventually a four hand piece was conducted but his piano skills wouldn't ever compare to hers.