Chapter 149- Ready.💒

"Bella, we need to go and greet people, we'll send up Carlisle and Alaric because they are going to walk you down the aisle remember?"

"Yeah" she gulped and was almost immediately handed a flute of water by Bonnie, she smiled in appreciation and downed it.

"I'll stay with you" Katherine offered and Isabella smiled in appreciation at her unbiological mother. Everyone exited the room, including baby Nadia who was being carried down the stairs by her aunt Bekah.

"Let's get you into your shoes then" Katerina smiled and picked the shoes up off of the bed, walking over to where Bella sat with a smile.

"Are you nervous?"

"Very" she answered instantly.

"Don't be, you love him and he loves you, the two of you are perfect together" she assured and the bride smiled in thanks, pulling her dress up so the doppelganger could clasp her shoes in place.

The shoes were perfect white with a thin strap and golden buckle, they were quite low but that was because Bella didn't want to trip and fall, despite the fact that it was nearly impossible as she was a vampire with elegance.

"How do I look?" Bella asked, standing up and walking over to the mirror, allowing Katherine to fix the brides vale in place within her hair below the diamond slide

The bridesmaids and Bella had taken many photos when they'd first arrived and she was glad to be able to document the entire event, this was her big day and she was excited as well as nervous beyond measure.

"You look mesmerizing" Katherine assured her "when I first saw you that day sat on the bench in the rain, I never imagined that over a hundred years later, I'd be helping you get ready for your wedding to the original hybrid, that was a fate I never predicted but I'm glad it happened."

"I'm glad it happened to"

"If I hadn't met you, I'm not sure where I'd be right now, in some way or another, you were the one that sculptured this family, you made it was it is today and I can never repay you for doing that"

"I haven't done anything" Bella protested.

"You have done everything Bella, you may not know it but you have done much more than anyone else I've ever met, you may be younger than me but you are definitely my role model."

"I love you mum" Isabella whispered, turning to her mother figure.

"I love you too Belle" Katerina returned, hugging her tightly before heading a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"Carlisle and Alaric" the vampire doctor answered and Katherine zoomed to the door, peaking out and seeing it was in fact them before letting the door open slightly, granting them access to the room.

When they saw Bella standing before the antique floor length mirror, they stopped in awe.

"You look beautiful Bell" Ric mumbled and she of course heard him with her vampire hearing.

"Thank you" she mumbled, turning to her fathers and hugging them one at a time.

"You are gorgeous Bella" Carlisle informed and Bella blushed with a smile in return.

"Thanks... Dad" she smiled and he smiled back at her, hugging her once again, despite his cold grip she felt warm from the embrace.

"I've got to go down now Bella, to get the others" Katherine informed and Bella nodded, knowing that the doppelganger would be back shortly.

When Katherine reached the bottom, she walked directly over to Elijah who was holding their daughter affectionately and talking softly to a nervous Niklaus.

"You have the most beautiful bride Nik" Katherine told the original hybrid and he grinned, his eyes brimming with tears despite the fact that he was yet to see her, the doppelganger smiled at his devotion to her daughter.

"How long now?"

"Twenty minutes" a new voice informed and they turned to see the pastor walking over with Enzo, Stefan, Damon, Jeremy, Henrik and Matt in tow.

"Time to go and set up" the old man smiled, his wrinkled cheeks creasing further, they'd deliberately not chosen Camille's uncle to do the ceremony, not wanting to mix their work with their personal lives.

"You ready mate?" Marcellus queried Nik and he returned with a smile.

"I'm ready."

Elijah handed Nadia over to his girlfriend, also giving the doppelganger a chaste kiss before walking away with the other men. The bridesmaids gathered around the stairwell and Nadia gurgled loudly.

"Don't forget the flowers!" Rose gushed and handed Caroline the box, making all of them chuckle and rush up the stairs.

As they reached the bedroom, they entered instantly, seeing Bella standing between Alaric and Carlisle, their arms liked. The girls grinned and handed the flowers to Bella who took them in her right hand, the arm linked to Carlisle's.

"I feel like I'm going to drop them" she worried and they all sighed.

"You won't"

"However, I'll catch them if you do. " Carlisle promised and she smiled in thanks. Nadia was told to stand at the front with her flower wand and petal basket. Bonnie and Jenna stood behind, then Katherine and Caroline and then Rebekah and then the bride with her fathers.

"Ready?"

"I'm ready" she promised and they all started walking in sync.