Chapter 125- Siphoning✨

Bella awoke early the next morning, heading straight to the closet to get ready, they had to get back to work that day, they didn't have another option if they wanted to defeat Silas.

Bella dressed in a black top with a white blazer, white patterned shorts, a golden necklace and black shies which had golden tips. Her hair was still curly from the night before so she brushed it gently but did nothing else to it.

As she walked down the stairs she found Elijah sat on a barstool with the people who were to be leaving to the safe house sat around him, many of them groaning from hangovers

"Morning everyone" Bella laughed at their groans and headed through into the kitchen, seeing Diego and Thierry.

"Can you please get the table in the other room with some chairs for breakfast?" She pleaded and they smiled with nods, she smiled in thanks and headed over to the counter, beginning to cook along with the human servants.

About an hour later, Bella reentered the room to see everyone sat around the large oak table, by the looks of it, the people had left who were going to the safe house, she placed a few plates onto the table of food and headed back into the kitchen, she completed the journey five times along with a few maids before everyone had food on front of them, eventually she sighed and sat beside her fiance who looked completely hangover.

"What happened last night?"

"You all got drunk and Elijah and I cleared up the mess" she responded and Elijah nodded in acknowledgement.

"Did we do anything stupid?"

"Nothing more than usual" she giggled and they all began eating in silence, aware that war would break out soon, the bliss they currently felt could not last forever and they knew the time was coming.

"So what's the plan?"

"My plan for global domination or the plan to crush the love of my brother?" Dorian smirked.

"Oh honey, I'll fairly certain both plans are attached, you only care about making Silas sad" someone remarked to Dorian smartly and he growled in their general direction causing a ruckus of laughing.

"So, everyone go and prepare for battle, the times growing nearer" Marcel dismissed but before anyone could move, Rebekah entered the room and everyone frowned in confusion, she should be at the safehouse.

"I couldn't leave my family here to fight now could I?" She smiled and the other originals grinned, for once it wasn't the family in a war against one another, they were on the same team now.

"Bonnie" Bella gestured and both of them ran over to the stairwell, quickly jogging up it with Davina and Dorian flanking them, Sophie Devereaux entered the compound and followed them also along with some others, they were the witch party.

"We are the best chance they will have, if we can stop them before they get here then no one will get hurt" Sophie informed as they entered the library, everyone sitting around and discussing the plan.

"What do you suggest we do?"

"Boundary spells, I don't know many but I know enough, linking hands and harnessing one another's energy will do the trick and we will be able to put up a shield but it needs an anchor." An older ginger witch called Betty informed and everyone nodded.

"What type of anchor?" Bonnie queried.

"A witch, a strong one, the boundary links to them and harnesses their power to stay up, it will either have to be Dorian or Bella, they are the most powerful."

"I'll do it" Bella volunteered and everyone agreed, they needed to put their plans into action now before it was too late.

"Right let's go" they all descended the stairs to see the vampire party including the originals standing around discussing plans, their ideas were much more gruesome then the witches.

"Let's do this thing" Sophie informed and they nodded, linking hands, bells grabbed Dorian and Bonnie's hands, all of the witches now stood I'm a circle chanting loudly, they needed to put as much power as possible into the spell.

Klaus stood to the side watching his beloved fiance and the other witches chanting to save the kingdom, eventually they began to fall unconscious but never did they release hands. Eventually Sophie collapsed, leaving only Bella, Dorian, Bonnie and Davina chanting.

Bonnie was the next to fall, followed shortly after by Davina, blood ran from Bella and Dorian's eyes but they never gave up their magic, they continued chanting, oblivious to the lamps shattering and the wind howling.

Finally, Dorian collapsed to the floor and Bella chanted alone, her voice weak but evident, she snapped her eyes open, putting more force into it. Finally all of the vampires felt a pressure push them back and everyone fell to the floor as one.