Chapter 10 -Stupid Hybrid🙄

At the airport, the three Mikaelsons and Bella stood in a rather uncomfortable silence. Elijah and Rebekah looked continuously between Klaus and Bella, tension seemed to envelope the two in a thick blanket. Bella shuddered slightly under Klaus's intense gaze. When their plane was announced Klaus marched forwards towards the gate leaving the other three in his wake. Without even gazing at the other two; Bella followed, walking faster than average to catch up with Klaus, though when she did reach him she regretted it.

Klaus felt a presence beside him and turned only to glare at the arrival, Bella stood apprehensively beside him, her gaze set on the floor as she hugged herself tightly, the reason for Klaus's sudden mood change was barbaric, he felt something inside of him when he was around Bella yet he knew more than anything that love was a vampires greatest weakness. When he overheard Bella state that she didn't have any sort of attraction towards him, he broke and distanced himself as to not get hurt by love.

Bella would never admit that she was afraid of the way Klaus was acting, he was acting how he'd always been described by the others and the thought sprung into her mind that he may be as bad as the stories told. No matter what she heard or saw; her growing feelings towards the hybrid could not be shook. After the many years she'd spent chasing Edward and searching for the love she knew she wouldn't find, Bella had found someone she could confide in, somewhere she felt safe, unfortunately that person just so happened to be Klaus and she would never admit the feelings she held for him.

Once boarded the plane, the two unknown loves ended being seated beside one another. The elder vampire took all his might not to gawk at the desirable creature beside him and instead decided to glare at the harmless plane window.

"Nik" was the one word Bella had spoken since they boarded the plane to New Orleans, Klaus took no notice and looked even more angry but on the inside his emotions fought for dominance. Becoming a swirling tornado that couldn't be suppressed.

"What?" He snapped and instantly felt guilty for the harsh tone of voice but he kept his composure and stares at her. She looked back at him, staring into his blazing blue orbs that surprisingly shone with emotion and untold stories, like a snowy tundra they shone like ice, so blue one could imagine diving into them. The perfect contrast to the younger vampires warm melting chocolate eyes with swirls of delicious golds and radiating utter warmth.

"What in wrong?" Her voice sounded different than usual. Rougher and almost but not quite, slightly monotone, Klaus took note but said nothing as his eyes trailed over her perfect form, taking in her succulent eyes and flawless paper white skin that looked almost silver in the moonlight. Her perfect face that reminded one of a pixie, from the button nose to the raised cheekbones and defined jaw, her lips being a rich pink and slightly off center, a flaw that seemed to only improve the natural beauty of her face.

"Nothing is wrong Bella, I'm sorry for my behavior" he stated though he said it stiffly, contrasting his words, she scrunched up her delicate features in disbelief, noting the way Klaus's eyes trailed over her body effortlessly , the only emotion radiating from his glowing blue orbs.

"I know when you are lying" she turned away, unsure of why she said what she did and embarrassed of the words she spoke, fighting a forming blush she turned her glare onto the seat in front of her and picked slightly at her skirt. Lost in deep thought. Unaware to her, Klaus was thoroughly shocked by what she had said, he'd never known a person to call him up on his lying and he was afraid that she knew of the feelings he held for her, even though he denied them himself.