Chapter 40- Reunion👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Niklaus was buzzing with excitement, standing in the airport waiting for the Salvatores, he couldn't wait to see Bella's facial expression when she saw her 'brothers' once again, of course it pained him that he had stripped them away from her but he knew not of how to repair that forgotten damage.

"Niklaus" Stefan stated and hugged the hybrid with a laugh, then Damon repeated the process, they truly were great friends now which was another thing that Bella had fixed since living with Klaus.

"How's the little princess?" Damon smirked in question as they got into the car, Klaus driving them towards the mansion.

"She's great, she seems so happy!" Niklaus smiled just thinking of her and the brothers laughed, knowing that the big bad wolf was in love.

"Enough about me, what's going on with the little doppelganger?" He was generally curious to find out who she had ended up with but by their facial expressions, it was neither.

"She kept switching but then left us both, thinking it would be better" Damon stated bitterly, irritated still, Stefan witnessed his expression and patted his shoulder soothingly, trying to illuminate all thoughts of the girl.

"That's the way with Doppelgangers unfortunately" he stated with a glum expression, he felt sorry for the boys, this was the second time that they had been played by a Petrova. They pulled up outside the house and stepped out, grabbing their bags and entered quietly. The hybrid called Bella and she appeared at the top of the stairs, the brothers were in awe at her new found beauty, she was even prettier than before.

"Damon? Stefan?" She questioned in her tinkling music voice.

"Izzy!"

"Bells!"

Within a moment she was in Damon's arms, tackling him in a hug, he was nearest and Stefan smiled at their sibling bond which was clearly obvious.

"I've missed you so much" she cried and he rocked her, smiling widely, he was thrilled to have her back.

"Me to sister" he confirmed and she launched at Stefan. Klaus smiled from the shadows, watching their little family be reunited after all the time they'd been away from each other.

"We are staying sister" Stefan chuckled at her expression, she was grinning like a small child, a beautiful smile.

"Oh god! Oh god" she kept squealing and jumping around, like she was on a sugar high, no doubt she was after all the sweets her and Rebekah had consumed during their girl's night.

"We love you" the brothers whispered simultaneously.