Chapter 39- Friend!👫

"It was my birthday, my eighteenth birthday and i went over to his house, his whole family were there and i began to open my many presents when i did the one clumsiest thing i could do when with a vampire, i got a paper cut. " she chuckled humorously and sighed before continuing.

"Naturally, the newest vampire to the vegetarian diet, Jasper lunged at me, but he cannot be fully blamed, he was an empath and felt the bloodlust radiating around the room. Anyway, he lunged at me and Edward Emmett and Carlisle stopped him, unfortunately i was slammed into a glass table in the process. I had stitches and then Edward took me home." She recalled, they could see the glassy tears forming in her eyes and Klaus rocked her gently.

"That was when everything went wrong, all because of me and my clumsiness. Edward and the Cullens left and i was alone with Charlie, later a vampire killed my father in front of me. Her name was Victoria, she was the mate of the nomad that the Cullens killed when in Arizona. I was alone and i decided to go for a walk, i ended up in Edward's meadow and she came. When she was about to kill me; Damon and the others turned up and Damon killed Victoria, saving me. " she sighed, and stood abruptly, the others looked startled until they noticed that it was very dark, they had been talking for quite some time.

"Let's return home" Elijah stated, this time they travelled at vampire speed, arriving at the house shortly after. Within the parlor they found Hayley sat looking grumpy, this wasn't exactly a shock to any of them.

"Come on Bella, girl time!" Rebekah squealed loudly and they ran upstairs giggling, their infectious laugh contaminated the original brothers and they chuckled happily. Their minds had never been so calm, but for some reason the Witches had lay off their attacks for now and Klaus had temporarily given up on trying to get the quarter under his rule, at that time he only cared about his and his families happiness.

"Hey Nikky" Hayley stated flirtatiously whilst walking towards him suggestively, due to that, Elijah withheld a laugh but instead released a strangled choking noise. As Hayley got less that a metre from Klaus ; a bell was heard, signaling that the hybrids phone was ringing.

"Saved by the bell? " Elijah laughed heavily whilst sitting on the couch, watching Hayley storm out hastily, looking angered.

"Shut up" the younger brother growled and answered his phone; it was Damon Salvatore, since Bella living with the originals, Klaus had became better friends with the Salvatore brothers and was happy to hear from him, Bella hadn't spoken to him since she left them. He wished he could allow her to speak with him but it needed to be a proper reuniting.

"Klaus, we're moving to New Orleans, we want our little sister back" Damon stated happily, he would never break Bella's relationship with Klaus but he wanted to see the petite brunette, he missed her.