Chapter 82- New years eve🕒

Start from the beginning

-M-

Niklaus and Bella had spent almost half of the day cooped up in their room together but the other house members seemed to have similar ideas as none of them left their rooms either. Finally lunch time came and they all emerged, heading down to eat. The family sat around the kitchen table together, eating and drinking glasses of blood, talking excitedly.

"There's a festival in the town today to celebrate the end of the year, it goes on all night and i thought it'd be good to go" he smiled and they nodded in agreement, the needed some fun.

"What time does it start?" Rebekah queried.

"Just start getting ready after lunch and we'll head down when everyone is ready.

"Okay"

-M-

When everyone had finished, since the women of the household had prepared the lunch, the males were enlisted to clear away all remaining food and cutlery whilst the women went to begin getting ready for the new years eve party. Bella entered her room quickly and showered, sitting at her vanity mirror afterwards wearing a silky night robe. She dried her hair quickly and had just finished her makeup when Nik entered, he was slightly taken aback by how gorgeous she looked.

"Whoa" he remarked, his hands resting upon her shoulders, his eyes scanning her face in the vanity. She smiled up at him, she turned and he kissed her, glad to find that her makeup stayed in place when he did so and her lipstick didn't so much a smear a millimeter.

"Go shower" she instructed and tapped his butt so he moved in the direction, he was shocked but amused as he entered the bathroom. When he emerged he almost gasped upon seeing his fiance rolling her stocking up her satin smooth leg, his eyes were transfixed upon her, she smiled up at him, blushing slightly. He grinned at her and then began dressing also.

Bella's makeup consisted of a glamorous smoky eye with eyeliner and a nude matt lipstick

Bella's makeup consisted of a glamorous smoky eye with eyeliner and a nude matt lipstick. Her hair was twisted into a curly bun to the side of her head. She wore her new dress which had a black off the shoulder top section with a white skirt which had black lace along the rim. She wore tall white stilettos and her light gray/ beige winter coat. She looked exceptional.

"Let's go my sweetheart" Niklaus extended her hand and she took , allowing him to guide her down the stairs, he was slightly afraid she'd fall but soon realized that she was steady, after having walked in heels for over a hundred years.

"You look beautiful" Katherine gushed to her daughter figure, kissing her cheek gently, Katherine was dressed in a crimson tight dress with a black coat and heels, her hair was straightened like Elena's always was but had more volume to it than the boring doppelgangers did.

"So do you" she grinned in return. It was only Elijah, Klaus, Bella and Katerina in the foyer at the present time, awaiting the arrival of the others. Stefan entered shortly after, dressed in a suit with his winter coat and gloves over the top like the other two men. Caroline was quick to follow, dressed in a deep blue dress that had short sleeves and was loose and silky, she paired it with her white coat and tall blue heels, much like Bella's. Carolines hair was in a bun at the back of her hair was a few loose curls hanging free.

Damon and Rebekah soon entered, the blonde original wore a tight fitting, shirt black dress and dark tights with red stilettos and her red coat, her hair curled elaborately. Damon was dressed like every other male. They soon exited and climbed into two different sets of cars. Elijah, Katherine, Bella and Klaus went in Elijah's black Mercedes and the others decided to travel in Damon's blue mustang.

The family arrived quickly at the town but found no parking so parked in the garage of the abbatoir, entering quickly to collect Marcel who had Camille the waitress with him. Bella huffed upon seeing the blonde, remembering the flirting her and Nik had done before she was kidnapped all those months ago.

Nik noticed his fiances expression and chuckled kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand, guiding her through the throng of people that crowded the streets. Marcel lead them to a less densely populated location and they watched as it counted down to 2017.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5" they called along with the crowds, Bella and Klaus watching each other whilst smiling.

"4, 3, 2, 1" they grinned "happy new year!" Everyone yelled as the fireworks began, Bella and Klaus sealed their lips together in a passionate kiss, pulling away after and seeing that the others had done much the same.

"Happy new year Sweetheart"

"Happy new year Nik" they kissed again...